First notebook entry: Introducing myself

I am a university student studying Electrical and Computer Engineering. I aspire to eventually study or work in Finland if I sense it is a suitable environment that promotes the growth of my career. Finland's attractive technological sector, premiere educational structure, and interesting culture has sparked my personal endeavour to join this great nation. It is my belief that if I make a smooth transition into the country, it will be a successful decision which will enable me to live to my potential and raise a family based on good morals and a stable environment. I see Finland as an enormous opportunity to benefit myself - and thrive relentlessly on what the country has to offer in order to mutually benefit the nation.

Naturally, the first step to making a smooth transition into such a country is to learn the language and culture. Though, I am learning plenty about the culture through research, it is more beneficial to establish a good relationship with a native so I can maximize my learning and gain a fundamental understanding of how the world is perceived through a Finn's eyes.

I am on Itaki to seek a native Finn which whom I can mutually benefit through sharing information about culture, language, and perspectives.

More notebook entries written in Finnish