Pim.Thailand
Hello, my name is Pim from Thailand.I was a model.But now I want to learn more . Hello I want to learn more in English.Because in three years next my country will be changed to be free-trade in commerce.Then I should start to practise right now. If the perrson who want to learn in Thai languge,I am willing to teach you definitely. Pim

Hello, my name is Pim from Thailand.I was a model.But now I want to learn more .

Hello
I want to learn more in English.Because in three years next my country will be changed to be free-trade in commerce.Then I should start to practise right now.
If the perrson who want to learn in Thai languge,I am willing to teach you definitely.

Pim

Hello, My name is Pim from Thailand. I used to be a Model and would now like to learn about the english language.

My country will be changed to be free-trade in commerce within the next three years. This is why I feel it would be beneficial to start practising english. If there is anyone out there who

needs help learning the thai language, please contact me as I would love to teach you.

Pim

<em>(Saying I would love to teach you shows a way of endearment and wouldn't be used in business, but is good in informal situations)</em>

<em> </em>

<em>Formal  - Please contact me.</em>

Hello

Pim

Hello, my name is Pim from Thailand, I was once a mode, but now I want to learn more about English language. In three years my next country will be free-trade in commerce. I should start practicing right now. If any person who want to learn Thai language, I'am willing to teach you definitely.

Pim

Hello Pim

My name is Brian, I live in California and I'm interested in learning Thai. Could you be kind enough to teach me some words and phrases?