First text in english: Introducing myself

Well... My name's Camilo Saavedra, I live in a little city of Chile, called Linares, well... emmh I'am 16 years old, I like to make music, I have a band of Christian Symphonic metal, I like the sports, but the sport that more like me, is parkour, but the only thing that's negative, is the probably of fall down and hurt you xD, well emh... I'am alone xD ( without a girlfriend )...
I don't like the school, and that's is my life :) see you later boys :D

Well... My name's is Camilo Saavedra, I live in a little city of Chile, called Linares, well... emmh I'am I am OR I'm 16 years old, I like to make music, I have a band of Christian Symphonic metal band, I like the sports, but the sport that more like me I like the most is parkour, but the only thing that's negative is that you can fall down and hurt yourself the probably of fall down and hurt you xD, well emh... I'am single alone xD ( without a girlfriend )...
    I don't like the school, and that's is my life :) see you later boys (You only say 'boys' if you are only talking to makes. You can say 'everyone' or 'guys') :D

Well... My name is Camilo Saavedra. I live in a little city in Chile, called Linares. Well... emmh I'm 16 years old and I like to play/make music, I have a Christian Symphonic metal band. I like sports, and the sport I like the most is Parkour, but, the only negative is that you can fall down and hurt yourself. Well emh.. I am single (without a girlfriend)...

I don't like school, and that's my life :) See you later guys :D

More notebook entries written in Finnish