Christie
About me Hi! My name is Christie. I live in Latvia. I'm a country girl :). So... I have blue eyes and brown hair. I love horseback riding and I had private horseback and bareback riding lessons. I like music. My favourite music group is Nevada tan/Panik. This group is from Germany. I can say that they had difficult lifes so all what I can say - respect. I am learning in music school too. I play piano and guitar and I can sing too. When I was little I wanted to be a vet but now I want to be.... I have no idea who I want to be. All I know is that I want to help oter people and animals. I love to be a sunshine for somebody who need a trustable friend who will be there for him no matter what. I know there probably are a lot of mistakes, but that's why I'm here. Waiting for corrections. Bye! God bless you!
Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)

About Me.

Hi! My name is Christie. I live in Latvia. I'm a country girl :). So... I have blue eyes and brown hair. I love horseback riding and I had private horseback and bareback riding lessons. I like music. My favourite band is Nevada tan/Panik. This group is from Germany. I can say that they had difficult lives, so all_I can say is - respect. I am attending music school, too. I play piano and guitar and I can sing too. When I was little I wanted to be a vet but now I want to be.... I have no idea of what I want to be. All I know is that I want to help other people and animals. I love to be a sunshine for somebody who needs a trustable friend who will be there for him no matter what.
I know there are probably a lot of mistakes, but that's why I'm here. Waiting for corrections. Bye! God bless you!  :D