Boarding School- Efterskole

In Denmark we have something that we call Efterskole (boarding school). This year I'm at a such school, and I'll be next year as well. Boarding schools are simular to normal schools, but you can only go there when between 14-18. Difference is that you live at the school and actually only go home in some of the weekends.

Also many of those schools have a topic focus. Many of the schools focus on physical education, where you learn about how to eat right and do exercise the right ways. Others focus on outdoor living where it's all about living outside. My school is a global school, which means that we get students from other countries. Right now, we have people from Norway, Greenland, England, USA, Australia and Africa. We also had a guy from Corea.

That we are global also means that we have a great focus on Geography, culture and language. It's possible to do the schooling international (all teaching in English and advanced English instead of basics). I have attended international class this year, and I'm happy that I did so. We had a trip to England back in march which was very cool. Also I feel that I have learnt more this year than ever before. My exams are coming up, and I'm not nervous at all.

Beside the international class, it's possible to have Cambridge English, that makes it possible to take the cambridge exam, that is international. It's also possible for 10th graders to attend global perspective and Latin. All students can have German, French, Spanish and Chinese. I had German, Spanish and Chinese. I dropped off at the Spanish which I kinda regret. I also had Chinese, but I didn't learn a lot.

My school year's almost over now. Will end at the 29th of june. I have chosen to start at another boarding school next school year. There I'll have focus on my more creative side, but the school has in general nothing to focus on.

Boarding School- Efterskole

My school year's almost over now and will end at the 29th of june. I have chosen to start at another boarding school next school year. There I'll have focus on my more creative side, but the school has in general nothing to focus on.

Boarding School- Efterskole

In Denmark we have something that we call Efterskole (boarding school). This year I'm at such a school, and I'll be here next year as well. Boarding schools are similar to normal schools, but you can only go there (no when) between the ages of 14-18. The difference between normal schools and Efterskole is that at Efterskole you live at the school and actually only go home on some of the weekends.

Also, many of these schools have a topic focus. Many of the schools focus on physical education, where you learn about how to properly eat and excersize. Others focus on outdoor living where it's all about living outside. My school is a global school (I assume we would call this a school of international studies?), which means that we get students from other countries. Right now, we have people from Norway, Greenland, England, USA, Australia, and Africa. We also have had a guy from Korea.

Because we are a school that focuses on international studies, this also means that we have a great focus on geography, culture, and language. It's possible to do the schooling internationally (all teaching in English and advanced English instead of basic English). I (no have) attended international class this year, and I'm happy that I did so. We had a trip to England back in March which was very cool. I also feel that I have learnt more this year than ever before. My exams are coming up, and I'm not nervous at all.

Beside the international class, it's possible to take Cambridge English, which makes it possible to take the International Cambridge Exam. It's also possible for 10th graders to attend global perspective and Latin. All students can have German, French, Spanish, and Chinese. I have taken German, Spanish, and Chinese (Oh really?? Let's speak in Chinese some time!!). I dropped off at the Spanish which I kinda regret. I also had Chinese, but I didn't learn a lot. (I assume you're speaking colloquially here, so I won't edit this).

My school year's almost over now, and will end at the 29th of june. I have chosen to start at another boarding school next school year. There, I'll have focus on my more creative side, but the school in general has nothing to focus on.

Hey, sounds cool! Where can I sign up? Haha. Is it free?

Your English is pretty swell. This sounded like a pretty typical entry anywhere, so I wasn't sure if you were wanting corrections or just wanted to talk about Efterskole.