Peter
self introduction in job interview Good afternoon. I am glad to have a chance for this interview, Now let me introduce myself briefly. My name is LI JIE. i work for XXX company more than 7 years, our company design & manufactures telecom equipments for major Telecommunications operators in china i graduated from University of Shanghai for Science and Technology in 2004, majored in Information and Computation Science in past three 3 years i established two systems for my department, one is test data system, the other is NPI project management system from the requirement analysis ,design to coding now,my responsibile is to maintain the department’s production information system define the work flow and measurements for the tests, manage testing document,maintain production information system i like sports and Photography. that's all about me
Jun 15, 2012 5:33 AM

Self Introduction In A job Interview

Good afternoon. I am glad to have a chance for this interview,
Now let me introduce myself briefly.
My name is LI JIE. I've been  working  with XXX company more than 7 years. Our company deals in the  design & manufacturing of telecom equipments for  major Telecommunications operators in china

I graduated from University of Shanghai  in Science and Technology in 2004, majored in Information and Computation Science

In  the past   three 3 years i have  established two systems for my department, one is test data system, the other one  is NPI project management system
from the requirement analysis ,design to coding .

Now,my responsibility  is to maintain the department’s production information system

define the work flow and measurements of  the tests, manage testing document,maintain production information system

I like sports and Photography.

That's all about me

June 15, 2012
Sorry I've been working with XXX company for more than 7 years. Await some more corrections.................
June 15, 2012