make dinner

My friend's boyfriend is going to a travel. Before departure, my friend needed me and another friend to help, that's a sumptuous dinner for her boyfriend. We were all thumbs, and we screamed from time to time in the kitchen. Every time he heard the sound and ran into the kitchen, he was worried that we might get hurt. Finally, he simply let us go to the living room waiting for him, and he was helpless to say that an emotion:" it's a true that three women in a drama!"
Two hours later, he made a table of a big meal, wow, so delicious! We kept eating, he watched us with expression of helplessness, and told us" this is the best gift before I going to a travel !"
Haha! :D

" it's a true that three women in a drama!" 

The Western idiom is "Too many cooks spoil the broth/soup" or "Too many chefs in the kitchen spoil the..." or "Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians."

http://esl-bits.net/idioms/id640.htm

make dinner

My friend's boyfriend is going to a travel leaving soon on a trip. Before his departure, my friend needed me and another friend to help, that's her make a sumptuous dinner for her boyfriend. We were all thumbs, and often we screamed from time to time in the kitchen as we cooked. Every time he heard the sound and he ran into the kitchen, he was worried that we might get someone was hurt. Finally, he simply let told us go to the living room waiting and wait for him,. and he was helpless to say that an emotion:He couldn't help but say, " it's a true that three women in a drama!"
    Two hours later, he had made a meal so big it filled the table! table of a big meal, wWow, it was so delicious! We kept eating As we ate, he watched us with an expression of helplessness, and told us, "This is the best gift I could get before I going to a traveling!"
    Haha! :D

Note: I'm not sure if you mean to say "expression of helplessness", or if you mean "expression of happiness." Both would be grammatically correct and make sense in your post, but they have subtley different meanings.