yadan bohat garm hoti hay

first of all just lemme make sure the title is right. lol. cuz i dunno if u can use "garm" to describe weather. but seriously the freaking weather in new york is drinving me crazyyyy. id rather go back to houston and get steamed =.=

one quick question is tht some interrogative sentences start with Aap and others with Kia Aap. wht's the difference between this two?

alrighty.. meri khial hay yeh Namaz ka waqt hay. better get going!! :DD

Yadan bohat garmi hoti hay.

First of all just let me make sure that this title is right. lol. cuz i dunno if u can use "garm" to describe weather. but seriously the freaking weather in new york is driving me crazy. I'd rather go back to Houston and get steamed. =.=

One quick question is that some interrogative sentences start with Aap and others with Kia Aap. wht's the difference between this two?

Alrighty.. meray khial hay yeh Namaz ka waqt hay. better get going!! :DD

You can either use 

Yahan Mausam bauhat garam hai 

Or

Yahan bauhat garmi hai.

Talking about interrogative sentences,

aapka kiya naam hai?

Whats your name?

Kiya naam hai aapka?

Whats your name?

so it really doesnt matter in interrogative sentences where you place "kiya".

<p>yadan bohat garm hoti hay</p>first of all just lemme make sure the title is right. lol. cuz i dunno if u can use "garm" to describe weather. but seriously the freaking weather in new york is drinving me crazyyyy. id rather go back to houston and get steamed =.=

<br>

<br>one quick question is tht some interrogative sentences start with Aap and others with Kia Aap. wht's the difference between this two?

<br>

<br>alrighty.. meri khial hay yeh Namaz ka waqt hay. better get going!! :DD

yadan is not a correct word for weather

weather = mausam

if you intended to write weather is hot then you can say

"Mausam bohat garm hai" or "Bohat garmi hai"

the difference between aap and kia aap can be understood by simple example

You do job?

aap naukri kerte hein?

Are you doing a job?

kia aap naukri kerte hein?

and lastly 

Mera khial hai ke namaz ka wakt hai

you are a female you can use meri with that that's correct but in this context khial should be considered and khial is thinking which is referred to as i think = Mera khial

hope this helps

More notebook entries written in Urdu