Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Om Namah Shivaya!

Namaste everybody§

I've heard about this special Lord Shiva's worship month. I do not know a load of things about this special worship, I knew yesterday that it started on 4 July until 2 August!

In any way, I wish to each one of you a HAPPY SHRAVAN MONTH...!!!
May Lord Shiva and Lord Ganesha bring you good fortune and remove obstacles!
“Om Tryambakam yajaamahe sugandhim pushtivardhanam Urvaarukamiva bandhanat mrutyor muksheeya maamritaat !!”

First of all, In  Hindu  calendar  it's  still  AASHAADH  MASS (month), don't  get confused with  the word.   From July 20th ' SHRAAVAN '  commences. Mythologically and tradionally  it's  very auspicious month, full of Hindu  festivals.  Let's talk it in detail later.

The mantra which you chanted / typed  is "  MRUTUNJAYESHVAR '

Keep it up.

Lord SHIVA is one of the most loved / prayed / followed  Gods,  1st  Brahmaa  2nd  Vishnu  and the 3rd  SHIVA. =  Maheshaa.

Ganesha  /  Bhaadrapad  month  follows  after  Shraavan.  In this month, Ganesh festival is celebrated for  10 days (in some regions only) the God of intelligence and (real)  knowledge.

I hope this will help you.

More notebook entries written in Hindi