SOME FUNNY ENGLISH WORDS
- Anencephalous - Absence of a brain.
- Borborygmus - Stomach rumbling.
- Brouhaha - An uproar or noisy response.
- Canoodle - Hugging and kissing.
- Cantankerous - Bad tempered or grumpy.
- Crudivore - Someone who eats raw food.
- Discombobulate - To confuse someone.
- Doozy - Something really good.
- Fartlek - A training system for runners.
- Flummox - To perplex or bewilder.
- Gobbledygook - Meaningless or nonsensical language.
- Kerfuffle - A mild scandal, commotion or fuss.
- Klutz - A clumsy or foolish person.
- Lickety-split - As quickly as possible.
- Lollygag - To dawdle or spend time aimlessly.
- Mollycoddle - To treat someone leniently.
- Pratfall - A fall on the buttocks or an embarrassing action.
- Rambunctious - Uncontrollably excitable or exuberant.
- Shenanigan - Silly behaviour. - Skullduggery - Deception or trickery.
We've got quite a lot of such words in Persian as well, haven't we? ;)
Please enter between 0 and 2000 characters.
No corrections have been written yet. Please write a correction!
Write a correction
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.