The main reasons for study among different age groups and the support they recieve from employers.

The bar chart illustrates the main causes for study among students of different age groups and the quantity of support they recieve from their employers.

With the increse of the age, more people study for interests while less study for the sake of career. To be specific, almost 80% of individuals under 26 choose to learn because of ther career considerations. Sequentely, the figure dips to about 70% and 55% respectively among students aged 26 to 29 and 30 to 39 . For those who are over 49, less than 20% of them study for career. On the contrary, the amount of people who learn for interests rises constently. Only around 10% of people under 26 study according to their hobbies, and the figure goes up to approximately 70% when the students are over 49.

When employees are under 26, their bosses are most willing to support their studies, offering 60% of time off and fees. But when it comes to those employees aged 26 to 29 and 30 to 39, the number drops to 50% and 30%, separetely. Then we see the figure begin to rise slightly. For students over 49, their employers allocate about 40% time off and fees for them.