What can we do to protect our environment.

As one constituent part of the nature, we human beings ought to care about our mother ship, the earth, even if it’s out of selfishness, because we all know that we cannot survive without a proper living condition. Once the earth is really pissed off, we are doomed.
There are always means to protect our planet, and they are not hard to carry out at all. I notice that it is not an unfamiliar scene that people use more than one set of disposable chopsticks or spoons and other tablewares on one meal in the restaurant. I always wonder, is it necessary? Oh come on, there are always disinfected und reusable ones served, and probably cleaner than the disposable ones.
About water, there are many cities in this country, including some of the richest ones, with the best technologies and fabulous skyscraper, suffering from water shortages. What can we do about it? Despite of transporting fresh water to them, we can also do our best to conserve our own daily used water. It isn’t that hard to use the water you used to wash your face, or cloths, or vegetables to flush the toilet. This way, only half of the amount of the water is used compared to before.
Finally, I’d love to hear that those freaking people who have a habit of eating wild animals stop their weird hobby, for the nature of living creatures are rely on food chains, once a part of the chain has been broken, the other parts of the chain will be suffering from mortal hazard.
To sum up, consider the environment when we live our daily life, and then we’ll be fine.

(I've finished about 1000 words of articles in German today. After over half a year of German learning, I think I have forgot most of my English. Several months ago on an English exam, I spent about 5 mins trying to remember how to spell “here”. All I could think of was “hier”. Bring mich um bitte… )

As one constituent we ourselves are a part of the Nature, we human beings ought to care about for our mother ship, the earth, even if it’s out of self-interest selfishness, because we all know that we cannot survive without a proper living condition. Once the earth is really pissed off (哈哈哈), we are doomed.
    There are always means to protect our planet, and they are not so hard to carry out at all. I notice that it is common to see not an unfamiliar scene that (it's not wrong, but it feels clumsy) people use more than one set of disposable chopsticks or spoons and other tablewares on one at meals in the restaurants. I always wonder, is it necessary? Oh come on!!! there are always sterilised disinfected or und (German creeping in! :D ) reusable ones available served, and probably cleaner than the disposable ones.
    About With regard to/Regarding/Concerning water, there are many cities in this country, including some of the richest/wealthier ones, with the best/most developed technologies and fabulous skyscrapers, suffering from water shortages. What can we do about it? Despite of Apart from/In addition to transporting fresh water to them (thinking of the South North water project bringing Changjian to Tiajin/Shijiazhuang/Beijing?) , we can also do our best to conserve and re-use our own daily used water. It isn’t that hard to use the water you used to wash your face, or cloths, or vegetables to flush the toilet. This way, only half of the amount of the water is used compared to before.
    Finally, I’d love to hear that those freaking people who have a habit of eating wild animals stop their weird hobby, for it is in the nature of living creatures are rely to depend on food chains, once a part of the chain has been broken, the other parts of the chain will be suffering from mortal hazard.

Issues with 'articles' and a few issues with the most appropriate vocabulary.  There is also a mixed tone here that is entertaining, when you jump from serious tone to profane or vernacular! 

More notebook entries written in German