First notebook entry: Introducing myself This is cora. My native language is Mandarin, and I want to improve my oral English, hope to get your help. And I could help you in Mandarin either.Moreover I'll tell you something about China if you're interested in.

First notebook entry: Introducing Myself

*[This is]/I am Cora. My native language is Mandarin, and I want to improve my oral English. I hope to get your help.
And I could help you in Mandarin either.Moreover and  I'll tell you something about China if you're interested in.

* ' This is . . '  is more appropriate for the telephone or when speaking directly to someone but remotely

The other girl is Allen ?

First notebook entry: Introducing myself

This is Allen. My native language is Mandarin, and I want to improve my oral English, hope to get your help.
And I could help you in Mandarin either.Moreover I'll tell you something about China if you're interested in.

This is Cora. My native language is Mandarin, and I hope to get your help to improve my oral English. 

And I could help you in Mandarin learning.Moreover I'll tell you something about China if you're interested in it.

This is Cora. My native language is Mandarin, and I want to improve my oral English, hope to get with your help.
And I could help you in Mandarin also either.Moreover I'll tell you something about China if you're interested in it.