First notebook entry: Introducing myself

I am learning English, because I want to work in international company in my country and travel the world and the seven seas without language gaps, so English language is international language. Of course i want to communicate with different people and make friends from other countries.
My native language is russian, and I grew up in Russia.
I like go to cinema, I like good films.
And, of course, I like learn English.

I am learning English, because I want to work in an international company in my country and travel the world and the seven seas without language gaps. The English language is an international language. Of course, I want to communicate with different people and make friends from other countries.
    My native language is Russian, and I grew up in Russia.
    I like go to the movies, I like good films.
    And, of course, I like learning English.

I am learning English, because I want to work in an international company in my country and travel the world and the seven seas without language gaps., so The English language is an international language. Of course, i I want to communicate with different people and make friends from other countries. 

My native language is russian Russian, and I grew up in Russia.
    I like go to the movies cinema,; I like good films.

Good job, and welcome to iTalki!  In America, we'd say "the movies," but maybe "cinema" works in other countries.  Just remember you need often articles before nouns in English.