serena
Eminem His mouth repeated most horrible, repulsive, and shameful things in the world . He had his red heart, but not raised his cherubic face, to display his radiate ex-traordinary splendour. 他那张快嘴念叨着世上最可怕的,令人厌恶的、可耻的事情。而他非但脸不红心不跳,反倒扬起他那张娃娃脸,向人展示出一脸的童真。 He is a myth or a madman。 I like his music. "Eminem's music is suddenly flashed out as a strategic bomber, and a blow to the young man was thinking of the weak. his music with anger, he used a in the volume on to us about violence, drug and brazen hussy, women, homosexuality, death, and love stories. each tale is the embodiment of this generation of 70 to 80 in the birth of the young man's grief. it is the american society of it." This is the comment on him by American critics.
It's not a good thing to do
I think you used a online translator to translate Chinese to English? It's not a good thing to do. In your text, most of the sentences are jumbled and don't make sense at all. My suggestion would be that you try and write English sentences yourself, and then it would make sense for us to correct it. Cheers.