Bahruz
Lerning English. Hello everybody, I'm here for lerning English, making more friends from other cultures and countries. My goal is to learn and help to others who want to get Azeri, Turkish and a Russian. As a profession I'm a pilot and i have to pass ICAO English Level Exam soon. Hence for, I looking for someone to help me in English for improving my Speaking skills. Here is my contacts skype ID: pilot608 I am keen on help around. Thanks guys, see ya..
1

Learning English.

Hello everybody, I'm here for lerning to learn English, and to make making more friends from other cultures and countries. My goal is to learn and help to others who want to get improve their Azeri, Turkish and a Russian. As a profession I'm a pilot by profession and I have to pass the ICAO English Level Exam soon. Hence for, Therefore, I'm looking for someone to help me in to improve my English for improving my speaking skills.
Here is my contacts skype ID: pilot608
I am keen on helping you too. around.
Thanks guys, see ya..

1

Learning English.

Hello everybody, I'm here for learning English, making more friends from other cultures and countries. My goal is to learn and help  others who want to get Azeri, Turkish and  Russian. As a profession I'm a pilot and I have to pass ICAO English Level Exam soon. Hence for, I looking for someone to help me in English for improving my Speaking skills.
Here is my contacts skype ID: pilot608
I am keen on help around.
Thanks guys, see ya..

1

Lerning English.

Hello everybody, I'm here for lerning English, making more friends from other cultures and countries. My goal is to learn and help to others who want to get Azeri, Turkish and a Russian. As a profession I'm a pilot and i have to pass ICAO English Level Exam soon. Hence for, I looking for someone to help me in English for improving my Speaking skills.
Here is my contacts skype ID: pilot608
I am keen on help around.
Thanks guys, see ya..

CORRECTION

Hello everybody, I'm here to learn English and to make more friends from other cultures and countries. My goal is to learn and help others who want to speak Azeri, Turkish and Russian.

As a profession I'm a pilot. I have to pass ICAO English Level Exam soon. Hence, I’m looking for someone to help me in English for improving my English speaking skills.

Here is my contacts skype ID: pilot608
I am excited to be able to help everyone achieve his/her goal.

Thanks guys, see ya..

your english is good just keep on studying