About me ♥ =^_^= ♥

I live in Russia not far from Moscow. Very much I am interested in Asian culture and life. It is especially fascinated Japan. Writing yet I do not know, but I can perceive a little on hearing and I know some phrases and words for example - Doumo Arigato, Oyasuminasai and others.

Very much I want to learn Japanese, it easily is given me, to teach it interesting.
And as there is a desire really to make friends with somebody.

If wish to improve your Russian, or you have other questions - write to me, I will answer all! =^_^=

About me ♥ =^_^= ♥

I live in Russia not far from Moscow. Very much i am interested in Asian culture and life. I am especially fascinated Japan. My level of Japanese language is not yet high, but i want to learn this.

And i have desire to make really friends with somebody.

About me ♥ =^_^= ♥

I live in Russia not so far from Moscow. I am interested in Asian culture and life. It is especially fascinated about Japan. Writing yet I do not know, but I can perceive a little on hearing and I know some phrases and words for example - Doumo Arigato, Oyasuminasai and others.

About me ♥ =^_^= ♥

I live in Russia not far from Moscow. I am very much interested in Asian culture and life. I am especially fascinated about Japan. I do not know about writing yet , but I can perceive a little on hearing and I know some phrases and words for example - Doumo Arigatou, Oyasuminasai and others.

I very much want to learn Japanese, it easily is given me, to teach it interesting

If you wish to improve your Russian, or you have other questions - write to me, I will answer all! =^_^=

= Sorry I can't correct this at my level.

= It's just that I reversed the other. And some are corrections.

Is it lion, you are sitting on, in your profile picture?