Second text :Translation 21 ,may ,2010

Translation : French ( original text ) to English :

Le boulanger : Il se lève tôt( 5heures du matin )pour préparer le pain et les croissants .Les Français n’aiment pas le pain industriel,ils achètent plutôt le pain à la boulangerie .
Un gardien de square : Il porte un uniforme bleu marine .il a un sifflet : En France,il est interdit de marcher sur les pelouses.il est là pour la tranquillité du square.

Baker :They get up early (5o’clock in the morning)for preparing bread and croissants.The Frenchmen don’t like industrial bread ,they prefers buy the bread at tommy-shop.
Guard for lawn :They dress up blue marine rig ,and each have a whistle :In France ,It’s forbid on foot on the lawn ,so he stay there for keep ourlook over the lawn .

I hope someone can help me correct english text , and bye the wat ,I want ask ,what’s differents between ‘Guard of lawn ‘ and ‘Guard for lawn’, thanks a lot !

Second text : Translation 21 ,may ,2010
    [le deuxieme texte: traduction: le 21 mai 2010]

[traduction: du français (texte original) à l'anglais]

Le boulanger : Il se lève tôt (à 5 heures du matin) pour préparer le pain et les croissants. Les Français n’aiment pas le pain industriel.,iIls achètent plutôt le pain à la boulangerie.
    Un (meilleur avec: Le) gardien de square : Il porte un uniforme bleu marine . iIl a un sifflet : En France, il est interdit de marcher sur les pelouses. iIl est (ou: reste) là pour la tranquillité du square.
    [N.B.  La version française a été très bien écrite. Je suis très impressionné. :)]

The (bread) Bakers : They get up early (at 5 o’clock in the morning) for preparing bread and croissants. The Frenchmen (better with: French people) don’t like industrial bread. ,tThey prefers to buy (the) bread at tommy-shop (the bakery shop ??) early in the morning.
    [N.B.  1) Any English infinitive has to be preceded by "to", which is different from other European languages.  2) For modern usage, we tend to adopt the vocabulary that is neutral in gender.  For example, "police officers" or "post officers" instead of "policemen" or "postmen", "French people" or "English people" instead of "Frenchmen" or "Englishmen", etc.]

The
    Guards for (better with: of) lawn : They dress up in (or: weara marine blue marine rig uniform, and each they have a whistle : In France , Iit’s forbidden on foot to step on the lawn. , sSo, he they stay there for keeping ourlook over an eye on (or: people out of) the lawn . [direct/literal translation: So, they stay there for the peace of the lawn.]

I hope (that) someone can help me correct the Eenglish text , and bye the wayt , I want to ask , what’s the differencets between ‘Guard of lawn ‘ and ‘Guard for lawn’., tThanks a lot !

N.B.
    General practice of the use of punctuations is
    1) to put a punctuation right after the end of a sentence;
    2) to add a space after the punctuation; and, 
    3) to start the next sentence.
    It should be avoided to have a punctuation right before a starting of a sentence without any spaces.

When it is said as "A of B", then it has somehow a possessive relation, while "A for B" refers to a kind of purpose.  Hence, although it somehow makes sense to use "for" between the "guard" and the "lawn", I would say, that it fits better with "guard of lawn", because the guards are of the lawn, and the term can also be expressed as a "lawn guard".

==========
    Bonne fin de semaine. / Good weekend. / 祝 週末愉快。

Second text :Translation 21 ,may ,2010

I use the google translation  and get the following result :

A guard of square: He wears a navy blue uniform. He has a whistle: In France, it is forbidden to walk on the lawns.
    it is there for the peace of the square.

I think you "
    Un gardien de square"  can be translated to " a guard of square", but not ‘Guard for lawn’

用中文说就大概相当于天安门前的卫兵吧

The baker: He gets up early (5 o’clock in the morning) to prepare the bread and the croissants. The French don't like mass-produced factory bread, instead they buy their bread from the bakery.

The lawn caretaker: He wears a navy blue uniform. He has a whistle because in France you are not allowed to walk on the grass. He is there so that the lawn remains a calm and peaceful place to be.

Second text :Translation 21 ,may ,2010

Le boulanger : Il se lève tôt (5heures du matin) pour préparer le pain et les croissants. Les Français n’aiment pas le pain industriel, ils achètent plutôt le pain à la boulangerie.
    Un gardien de square : Il porte un uniforme bleu marine. il a un sifflet : En France, il est interdit de marcher sur les pelouses. il est là pour la tranquillité du square.

Baker :They get up early (5o’clock in the morning) to prepare (purpose) bread and croissants. French people don’t like industrial bread ,they want to buy the bread at  the bakery.
    Public Garden Keeper ? :They wear a blue marine uniform ,and each have a whistle :In France ,It’s forbidden to step on the grass ,so he stay there to look over the lawn .

I hope someone can help me correct english text , and by the way ,I want ask ,what’s differents between ‘Guard of lawn ‘ and ‘Guard for lawn’, thanks a lot !

Maybe I shouldn't have helped you with this since I'm not english myself, but I gave it a try, hope that'd be helpful.

The rules for spaces in French are 1 space after a single-stroke ponctuation mark like : . ,
    1 space before and 1 space after double-stroke ponctuation mark like : ! ? : ;

More notebook entries written in French