won
nya dia What is different from "Apa kabarnya"to "Apa kabar dia"?
I can help you learn indonesia. if you want you can add my id kakao or line : af121zal02

nya dia

What is different from "Apa kabarnya"to "Apa kabar dia"?

Annyeong.

Your question is about "-nya" and "dia" which is pronoun in Bahasa and what's its meaning in greeting such as "Apa kabarnya?" and "Apa kabar dia?".
I will explain it in two part, here we go:
First, "-nya" and "dia" as pronoun.

In Bahasa, both of them is used as pronoun. Which "dia" as subject pronoun that can be mean as she/he (there's no particular pronoun to refer male or female subject). While "-nya" refers to both personal and possesive pronoun.

For example: "-nya" as personal pronoun:

In English: His parent happines is the only purpose of him.

In Bahasa: Kebahagiaan orangtuanya merupakan tujuan utama hidupnya.

Last, What's the meaning of it in question such as "Apa kabarnya?" and "Apa kabar dia?".

In Bahasa, "Apa kabarnya" is usually use as greeting (informal), in English just like, "What's up?". In formal greeting we just say, "Apa kabar?" (without -nya). 

In the other hand, "Apa kabar dia?" is use for asking condition of someone. In English like, "What's about James?", "How's James?" (CMIMW). 

The pressure point in learning Bahasa, you have to know which is the formal and informal. The informal way usually use for conversation.

Is my explanation clear enough for you? Thank you for reading.

"apa kabarnya" is non formal. But people here often use it, I think it's because influenced by Javanese Language. "apa kabarnya" means "how are you". But if you add a name/object behind it, it means different. "apa kabarnya dia?" means "how is he/she?". "apa kabarnya wulan?" means "how is wulan?". "Apa kabar dia" means "How is he/she"
Yes, 'nya' is the same with 'dia'. But in this case, it's not the same.... "Apa kabarnya?"..I think it's non formal. We often use it in daily conversation.It 's the same with "Apa Kabar?", and it means "How are you?" I think people use 'Apa kabarnya' instead of 'Apa kabar' because it's influenced by local language , that is Javanese => Yaopo Kabare? (for East Javanese people) Piye Kabare? (East Java and Central Java). They don't say "Yaopo/Piye Kabar?" In Javanese, the 'e' in the end of the words can be translated literally into 'nya'. Apa kabarnya kamu? = = How are you? Apa kabarnya dia? = How is he/she? Apa kabar dia = How is he/she?

nya dia

--------

"Apa kabarnya" it has similar meaning with "Apa kabar dia" BUT "Apa kabarnya" is incorrect grammatically.

When you want to know your friends or someone's condition or you want to greet you can say "Apa kabarmu". But if want to know the condition of someone by others you can say "Apa kabar dia"

See the following dialog:

Rina:(Saya bertemu Susan kemarin) I met Susan yesterday

Won:(Apa kabar Susan/apa kabar dia) How is she?/is she okay?

you can change susan with dia.

I hope you can understand know..hope it helpful.