My job is my cup of tea!

I think the most important in your job is that you should be interested in it and it should make you happy. If you love your job you will achieve great results, but for me the main thing is that I can help people ,I can be creative and my dreams, ideas usually come true)

My job is my cup of tea!

I think the most important thing in your job is that you should be interested in it and it should make you happy. If you love your job you will achieve great results. But for me, the main thing is the ability to help people ,to be creative and my dreams and ideas will usually come true!

My job is my cup of tea!

I think the most important thing in your job is that you should be interested in it and it should make you happy. If you love your job you will achieve great results, but for me the main thing is that [in my job]* I can help people, I can be creative, and my dreams and ideas usually come true) [Most English speakers will not know why you have put a bracket here!]

Hi Diana, well written. The way you have written it, means you are talking about a job you actually have - it might be slightly clearer if you include the words at *. 

If you are talking about your ideal job, you could write something like "but for me, the main thing is the ability to help people, to be creative, and my dreams and ideas will usually come true"

My job is my cup of tea!

I think the most important thing in your job is that you should be interested in it and it should make you happy. If you love your job, you will achieve great results. But for me, the main thing is that I can help people. I can should be creative,so and my dreams and ideas usually come true)