My Crazy College Life in Chongqing

i was prepared for this before i headed back to cq when i was in harbin already. But it's still worse than i thought.Since the new semester began,the shitty uni threatened us:some ppl didnt graduate cos they copied in Test for English Majors Brand 8 or the calligraphy test.Speaking the calligraphy test,it's really outrageous,southwest uni is in the top 6 normal universities in China (ranks No.3 actually) with the strictest rules most tests and the least apropriate class schedules.ewww As we all know, we wil be facing job pressure in our senior year,but this shitty uni should put more classes this year than my junior year and set up a mandarin test and pen,chalk and writing brush calligraphy tests,claiming if we fail any of these,we wont get the teachers' certificate.All the other normal universities just gave that certificate directly,wtf.So right now, I have to attend the numerous classes,listenting to my professors bullshitting(always wanna scream:tell me something idk).practice callfgraphy and tolerate the mosquito bites and roach or super spiders' attack.What a college life...

My Crazy College Life in Chongqing

i was prepared for this before i headed back to cq when i was in harbin already. But it's still worse than i thought.Since the new semester began,the shitty uni threatened us:some ppl didnt graduate cos they copied in Test for English Majors Brand 8 or the calligraphy test. Speaking about the calligraphy test,it's really outrageous: southwest uni is in the top 6 normal universities in China (ranked No.3 actually) with the strictest rules and yet with the most tests and the least apropriate class schedules.ewww As we all know, we wil be facing job pressure in our senior year,but this shitty uni should put more classes this year than my junior year. They and set up a mandarin test and pen,chalk and writing brush calligraphy tests,claiming if we fail any of these,we wont get the teachers' certificate. All the other normal universities just gave that certificate directly,wtf.So right now, I have to attend the numerous classes,listenting to my professors bullshitting(always wanna scream:"tell me something idk").practice callfgraphy and tolerate the mosquito bites and roach or super spiders' attack.What a college life...

Not a bad essay. Your vocabulary mastering is great and your sentence structure is pretty good. I would say pay attention to punctuation and spacing between words. Also make your sentences shorter and avoid combining two ideas in one sentence. I hope that helps :)