Suhyun
About Korean popular mobile game "Ani pang(애니팡)"! About Korean popular mobile game "Ani pang(애니팡)"! I’m going to talk about a smart-phone game that I’m really into these days, maybe almost all of the Korean are addicted to this game, if they use smart-phone. It’s called “Ani pang”. Actually, I didn’t play game a lot before I have started this game. It has pretty simple rules and powerful connection with the players, that helps to make this game more and more popular. 'Ani pang' is connected with Kakao Talk, which is the most popular mobile messenger service in Korea. So, while playing game, you can compete with your kakao talk friends. Because every time you finish the game, you can check your ranking among your friends who play the game. The game is kind of a puzzle. There are 6 animals consisting of vertical and horizontal lines. And you have to match any three or more animals. It makes you get a 'combo'. And when your combo meter fills up, you can get a 'bomb' that destroys a vertical and horizontal row. One game only last for one minute. And every time you participate a game, you need a heart, which is an item that let you continue to play the game and baisically you have 5 hearts when starting the game. There are 3 ways to get your hearts. First, you can get hearts from your friends for gifts. Second, by inviting your kakao talk friends to join this game. Or just waiting for another 8 minutes, a 'heart' will be created naturally. Recently, 'Ani pang' becoming more and more popular, many people get annoyed by this inviting and heart sending messages on their kakao talk frequently. (To help you understand what is the 'Ani pang', I attatched some pictures of the Ani pang. Please look at the pictures below.)

About Korean popular mobile game "Ani pang(애니팡)"!

I’m going to talk about a smart-phone game that I’m really into these days, maybe almost all of the Korean are addicted to this game, if they use smart-phone.

It’s called “Ani pang”.

Actually, I didn’t play game a lot before I have started this game.

It has pretty simple rules and powerful connection with the players, that helps to make this game more and more popular.

'Ani pang' is connected with Kakao Talk, which is the most popular mobile messenger service in Korea. So, while playing game, you can compete with your kakao talk friends. Because every time you finish the game, you can check your ranking among your friends who play the game.

The game is kind of a puzzle. There are 6 animals consisting of vertical and horizontal lines. And you have to match any three or more animals. It makes you get a 'combo'. And when your combo meter fills up, you can get a 'bomb' that destroys a vertical and horizontal row.

One game only last for one minute. And every time you participate a game, you need a heart, which is an item that let you continue to play the game and baisically you have 5 hearts when starting the game.

There are 3 ways to get your hearts. First, you can get hearts from your friends for gifts. Second, by inviting your kakao talk friends to join this game. Or just waiting for another 8 minutes, a 'heart' will be created naturally.

Recently, 'Ani pang' becoming more and more popular, many people get annoyed by this inviting and heart sending messages on their kakao talk frequently.

(To help you understand what is the 'Ani pang', I attatched some pictures of the Ani pang. Please look at the pictures below.)

I’m going to talk about a smart-phone game that I’m really into these days, maybe almost all of the Koreans are addicted to this game, if they use a smart-phone.

It’s called “Ani pang”.

Actually, I didn’t play game a lot before I have started this game alot of games before I started playing this one.

'Ani pang' is connected with Kakao Talk, which is the most popular mobile messenger service in Korea. So, while playing the game, you can compete with your kakao talk friends. Because every time you finish the game, you can check your ranking among your friends who play the game.

One game only lasts for one minute. And Every time you participate in a game, you need a heart, which is an item that let you continue to play the game and baisically basically you have 5 hearts when starting the game.

Recently, 'Ani pang' becoming more and more popular, many people get annoyed by this inviting recieving invites and heart sending messages on their kakao talk frequently.

I hope they find something better to do with their lives. Poor souls.