anna0baa41
First notebook entry: Introducing myself Well i would like to meet the man of my dreams,who is honest,loving,good looking,and so on.....I would like to meet that man who who is tired of being alone and want a man of her own,A true honest and caring man.who wants to forget about the past and move ahead with the future,who wants to love and be loved.Who knows what he wants for himself,who is readly to romance and love again.I hope you will be that man.
hi anna do you have any other messenger account this is my skype id:beach1392
Ok, I suggest to talk with a little. My skype: blue89fox Thanks
Would you like to practice English with me over skipe? My username is jose32222.
Okey,,, i'm 31 years old, i'm from indonesia, i intrest to learn farsi, i have wife, i have a lot of girl friends and i like open relation... but i never come to you when you get sleep? Is it me you looking for??? I always forget the past too, sometimes even just one day past i forget . And absolutly i know what i want, what i need, and what i must to do.... And i always honestly with my wife, even i know its not necesery... but i tell her every things. And that important you must know, i always romantic. What do you think? I'm the ones you mean? No,,, no,,, just kiding dear,,, i just learn writing in english,,,, and need somebody to correction this,,,, For sugestion, if you realy looking that man like your dreams, just go sleep again and meet him,,,, good luck....
Best wishes to you!