Nenu pairu Anoop.Nenu degree chaduvavalenu.Nenu higher studies andhralo chadvulo plan chesthanu.

I am learning Telegu because I want to make friends and also study in Andhra Pradhesh.
My native language is Kannada and I grew up in India.
I enjoy listening to music,reading books and watching movies(Tollywood).

Naa pairu Anoop. Nenu degree chaduvavaledu.Nenu higher studies andhralo chaduvaalani plan chesthunnaanu.

Naa peru Anoop.Nenu degree chaduvutunna .Nenu higher studies ki andhralo chadavalle ani plan chesthanu na.

I am learning Telugu because I want to make friends and also study in Andhra Pradesh.

Na pairu Anoop.Nenu degree chaduvutunanu.Nenu higher studies andhralo chadavalani plan chesthuna.

I am learning Telugu because I want to make friends and also study in Andhra Pradhesh.

Naa peru Anoop.Nenu degree chaduvutunnanu.Nenu higher studies andhralo chadavalani plan chesthunanu.

Hi anoop,that's great you need practice..you can learn telugu easily... small corrections in your sentences.... 

My name is anoop------ naa peru anoop. (naa = my, peru = name)

I am studying degree--- nenu degree chaduvutunnanu. (nenu = I am )

I am playing to do my higher studies in Andra. (nenu higher studies andhralo chadavalani plan chestunnanu)..

More notebook entries written in Telugu