Johanna Gómez
First notebook entry: Introducing myself Hi my name is Johanna andl I want to improve my english and I'm learning a little of portuguese. i woul like to make friends. I'm from Colombia and I speak spanish. I like to read,to play soccer,to play guitar...and to sleep so much,and so many things.
1

First notebook entry: Introducing myself

Hi my name is Johanna and I want to improve my English and I'm learning a little Portuguese. i would like to make friends. I'm from Colombia and I speak Spanish. I like to read,to play soccer,to play guitar...and to sleep so much,and so many things.

<em>Very good. Just one, little note: in English, the names of languages are capitalized (English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, etc.)</em>

<em>
</em>

Me gustaría ayudarte a mejorar tu nivel de inglés (como necesito mejorar mi proprio nivel de español). :-)

Hi my name is Johanna and I want to improve my English and I'm learning a little portuguese. I would like to make friends. I'm from Colombia and I speak Spanish. I like reading,playing soccer,playing guitar,to sleep a lot,and so many other things.

Hi my name is Johanna andl and I want to improve my English and I'm learning a little of portuguese, as well. i woul I would like to make friends. I'm from Colombia and I speak Spanish. I like to read, to play soccer, to play guitar, and to sleep so much a lot, and so many other things.

Se dice: I like reading, playing soccer, playing guitar, sleeping a lot anjd so many other things

Muy bueno. ¿De dónde eres en colombia?

Holla chica!, my name is Eduardo and I am "brasileiro". I like soccer too, love to listen to some good music, and i enjoy making new friends. Want to learn portuguese? =) add me here Take care, guapa!