First notebook entry: Introducing myself

I am Spontaneous, Adventurous, Serious, Complicated and a book worm.
On one side too much tech loving - on other side too much simplistic loving.
Passionate about meeting people, living in other parts of the world, educating self and others.
Doesn't care about Religions and Gods and Churches and Mosques and Bibles and Korans and their burning or building of new mosques and demolishing existing ones.
Hate toward racists - love towards them because they also help in some ways - political stance here - but it work out most of the times.
looking forward to meet you!

Why do I want to learn farsi is a complicated question:
first of - Iran is just few hundred kilometers away - few hours - and you are there.
we share the same culture.
our national language Urdu contains more that 60% of Persian Vocabulary.
its just like learning Spanish from French - or Spanish and Portuguese difference - around the same.
then I have relatives over there - well not close - my uncle happens to have a lot of because her wife's mother is from Iran

and I can write alot - bur right now I just have got to move up - would edit the profile sometimes later - but for now I guess it describes me and my purpose here preety well.

looking forward to meet you!

looking forward to meet you!

More notebook entries written in Persian (Farsi)