Day of the dead in México

“The day of the dead“ is a Mexican holiday, will be held on 1 and 2 of November, in november first will be celebrates of all the saints who had a exemplary life and also of deceased children.
This party is small compared with “the day of the dead”, in the traditions it is customary to make altars to Saints in the Churches and many families makes altars to their dead children in the houses, also go to cementery to put flowers on gravestones of their deads
The altars are decorated with multi-colored paper, marigolds, if the altar is for a child is put toys like cars, dolls, candy etc.

November 2
This day celebrates the big feast of the dead in Mexico, the celebration is full of many customs. The people like to go and place flowers on the graves of their dead relatives.
The families spend long hours working on the altar, many of these altars are considered true works of art, dedication and creativity of the people to provide good altar. The altars is decorated with fruits, flowers paper of colors, drinks (such as: wine, tekila, brandy), breads and foods.
is a wonderfull holiday.

Day of the dead in México

“The day of the dead“ is a Mexican holiday,. It will be held on the 1 and 2 of November, in On november first, will be celebrates we will celebrate of all the saints who had an exemplary life (recuerda: if the word starts with an A, E, I, O, or U, we us "an" instead of just "a") and also of deceased children.
    This party is small compared with to “the day of the dead”, in the this traditions tradition it is customary to make altars to the Saints in the Churches and many families makes make (recuerda: 1 family is a group, therefore it would be "the family makes", but there are many families, so "the families make") altars to their dead children in the their houses, they also go to the cementery to put flowers on the gravestones of their deads dead relatives
    The altars are decorated with multi-colored paper, and marigolds,. if the altar is for a child is they put toys like cars, dolls, candy etc.

November 2
    The families spend long hours working on the altar, many of these altars are considered true works of art, dedication and creativity. of the people to provide good altar. The altars is are (recuerda:  "they are" plural) decorated with fruits, flowers, paper of colors colored paper, drinks (such as: wine, tequila, brandy), breads and foods.
    it is a wonderfull holiday.

¡MARAVILLOSO! Quiero ir a una fiesta del día de los muertos mucho. este año pasado yo hice una altar del día de los muertos. hice calaveras de azúcar. Me encanta la cultura de méxico muy mucho.

p.s. espero que puede comprender mis correcciones en ingles... no sé como se dice en español, pero sí me necesita traducirlo que digame. :-)

Day of the dead in México

November 2
    is a wonderfull holiday.

Oh, qué bonito! Quiero que estos adornos, lo quiero todo, todo ...

Yo quiero tener diversión también.

Alexandra

Day of the dead in México

“The day of the dead“ is a Mexican holiday. It  will be held on first and second 1 and 2 days  of November,

November 1

will be This day celebrates of all the saints who have had an exemplary life and also of the deceased children. This party  celebration  is small compared with “the day of the dead”. In this tradition  it is customary to make altars to Saints in of the Churche  and many families makes  make altars to honor their dead children in the  their houses. The may also go to the cementery to put flowers on gravestones of their dead loved ones. The altars are decorated with multi-colored paper, marigolds, if the altar is for a child is put toys are placed  like cars, dolls, candy etc. 

November 2
    The families spend long hours working on the altar, and many of these altars are considered true works of art, dedication, and creativity. of the people to provide good altar. The altars is  are decorated with fruits, flowers paper of colors, colored paper flowers , drinks (such as: wine, tequila , brandy), breads and foods.
    It is a wonderfull holiday.