F*ck teachers like this

This teacher do this to this little kid in this picture(holding this kid off the ground by ears),all i want to say is F*ck! sorry its a bad word,but only bad words can show u what im feeling when i was seeing this picture.
Because this picture reminds me about the teachers i was owning. They were slaping my face ,kicking my butt,because i was a bad kid,bad student. These kinds of memory are full of my childhood until to now. i still clearly remember my math teacher beat me up at classroom ,laughing at me ,the reason is i did wrong a math homework...
hehe maybe its a good way to remember your teacher by yourself,cause i still can clearly remember hers face in my mind in my life.

F*ck teachers like this

This teacher do this to this little kid in this picture(holding this kid off the ground by ears),all i want to say is F*ck! Sorry its a bad word,but only bad words can show u what I was feeling when I was seeing this picture.
    Because this picture reminds me about my own teachers.   They used to slap my face ,kick my butt,because I was a bad kid, a bad student. These kind of memories are full of my childhood until to now. I still clearly remember my maths teacher who beat me up in classroom ,laughing at me.The reason was that I  did mistakes in a math homework.
    hehe maybe its a good way to remember your teacher by yourself, because I still can clearly remember her demonic face in my mind .

I really empathise that you had such bad memories. I really think a strict law as well as parents care is the only solution for this.  You can forget those bad memories if you repeatedly think of good memories. Anyways..

Nice article and nice topic.