STUDENTS AND TEACHERS

In the present age,how to improve the quality of education and how to balance relationship between students and teachers are playing significant roles in our lives.But the meantime,whether students should be encouraged to evaluate and criticize their teachers.Others feel that this will result in a loss of respect and discipline in our class has sparked much debate.Some people assert that students evaluate and criticize their teachers is good for find a right way to prove the quality of education .While mang others argue that,maybe do it will be chaos in class.Personally,I am in favor of the former view.

Convincing arguments can be made that students evaluate and criticize their teachers are good for improve the quality of education.To start with,teaching not only about students and teachers,because of,all things are interrelated and interact on each other.Moreover,different students have different trouble and ability of accept .Specifically,if a wonderful teacher just used one way to tread all of students,in a matter of fact we cannot admit this is a successful case.Lastly,teachers are also common persons,in other words,sometimes they are not hard work ,if students focus on their action ,they would strict with themself.

Admittedly,this will result in a loss of respect and discipline in the class.The reason for this is that everyone wants to nit pic teachers' fault ,not pay attention to knowledge,obviously,this class is no mean for improve the quality of education.Even so,a mature teacher will be control this situation .

In summary,I would concede that students should be encouraged to evaluate and criticize their teachers will help education find a reasonable methods to improve.

Hey! I want to be a language teacher, and I agree with your points. It's really valuable for a teacher to get feedback from students. Any teacher that really cares about the success of their students should do what they can to encourage this. The problem is, in some cultures, the idea of telling 'a senior' or authoritative figure what to do, could be considered dishonourable / insulting. In England, students are more than happy to criticise- I did so myself! 

Your English is good- here are some tips:

STUDENTS AND TEACHERS

In the present age, 1 how to improve the quality of education and how to balance relationship between students and teachers are playing significant roles in our lives.But 2 the meantime,whether students should be encouraged to evaluate and criticize their teachers.Others feel that this will result in a loss of respect and discipline in our class has sparked much debate.Some people assert that students evaluate and criticize their teachers is good for find a right way to prove the quality of education .While mang others argue that,maybe do it will be chaos in class.Personally,I am in favor of the former view.

1 - by using 'how' alone, you're setting up the sentence as a question , when really it seems you're talking about a question. Here's a suggestion to increase clarity:

'The question of how to improve the quality of education and how to balance the relationship between students and teachers is playing a significant role in our lives. ' 

Here, [The question of] acts as a noun phrase, so we can talk about it ('the question' is singular). Without this, you have to ask the question yourself in the text.

2 - It's great you're using common English expressions. 'In the meantime' has a specific use. We use it when talking about an action we have/are/plan to do whilst something else is happening. You could think of it as acting as a present participle (gerund) verb - an ongoing action. 

Examples:

'I hoped he'd be here by now. Oh well, in the meantime [While I'm waiting] I'll finish making dinner.'

'Tony is going to the shop to buy some milk. In the meantime [while he is buying the milk] we can put the kettle on.'

Hope that helps :)

STUDENTS AND TEACHERS

In the present age,how to improve the quality of education and how to balance relationship between students and teachers are playing significant roles in our lives.

These days, the questions of how to improve the quality of education and how to balance the relationship between students and teachers play a significant role in our society.

But the meantime,whether students should be encouraged to evaluate and criticize their teachers.

One aspect of this is whether students should be encouraged to evaluate and potentially even criticize their teachers. In this article we shall consider this point.

Others feel that this will result in a loss of respect and discipline in our class has sparked much debate.

As to whether this idea would bring about improvements, or would simply result in a loss of respect and discipline the classroom, has sparked much debate.

Some people assert that students evaluate and criticize their teachers is good for find a right way to prove the quality of education .

Some assert that encouraging students to evaluate their teachers is a useful and straightforward way of grading the quality of the education.

While mang others argue that,maybe do it will be chaos in class.Personally,I am in favor of the former view.

However, others argue that this could provoke chaos in the classroom. [Don't need to say your opinion until the end]

Convincing arguments can be made that students evaluate and criticize their teachers are good for improve the quality of education.

[I think it's best to leave out this sentence - is just repetition and doesn't contribute anything]

To start with,teaching not only about students and teachers,because of,all things are interrelated and interact on each other.

In considering the pros and cons, we need to be aware that teaching is not simply a one way process from teacher to student, but in fact involves a lot of interactivity between the two.

Moreover,different students have different trouble and ability of accept .

In addition, different students have different requirements from their education, and respond differently to a particular teaching method.

Specifically,if a wonderful teacher just used one way to tread all of students,in a matter of fact we cannot admit this is a successful case.

For this reason, a teacher cannot just treat all students in the same way and expect the result will be successful. Allowing students to evaluate their teacher would help to highlight the types of students the teacher should alter their methods for. 

Lastly,teachers are also common persons,in other words,sometimes they are not hard work ,if students focus on their action ,they would strict with themself.

Another consideration is the teacher's motivation: they are also normal people after all, and may not always work their hardest if not being evaluated.

The main argument against the proposal is the potential breakdown of discipline in the classroom, caused by the students focussing more on the teacher's flaws rather than paying attention to their learning. A classroom lacking in discipline would certainly not improve the quality of the education, however a skillful and experienced teacher should be able to ensure that this would not occur.

Having considered all the arguments, I personally support the proposal that students should be encouraged to evaluate their teachers, since I believe that the benefits of improving education standards would outweigh the potential downsides.