My sunday

The sunday is great day to me. Because i have to work from monday to Satturday. So i always try to relax on sunday. I used to get up late on sunday like 9am and i have breakfast, and then call to talk with my daddy. I go out with my friends in the afternoon or stay at home to read a book and see a movie. But this sunday it rain, i cant go out with my friends, so i am sitting to see the rain through the window and drink coffee ( i have made a cup of coffee include coffee and milk and of course the milk is more than coffee). The rains drop down the road and on the buildings, there are some little birds to be wet, they seeems to no find out a place to hide. From distance. there are some people who get hand by hand to walks in the rain and look like happy. I have to cook dinner for me now.

My Sunday

The Sunday is a great day to me. Because I have to work from Monday to Saturday, so I always try to relax on Sunday. I used to get up late on Sunday, about 9am, have breakfast, and then call to talk with my daddy. I sometimes go out with my friends in the afternoon, or just stay at home to read a book and watch a movie. But today it's raining. I can't go out with my friends, so I sit and watch the rain through the window while I drink coffee (which is actually more milk than coffee). The rains drops down on the road and on the buildings. There are some little birds getting wet, they can't seem to no find out a place to hide. Far away, there are I see some people who are holding hands while walking in the rain. They look happy.  I have to go cook dinner for myself now.

A lovely story, even if it leaves the reader feeling somewhat forlorn.  Hope you have better weather next weekend.