First notebook entry: Introducing myself

I am learning italian and mandarim alone, I would like to make friends, to help me in this job, friends from China, Italy and anothers places are always welcome. My native language is portuguese and i grew up in Brazil. I enjoy music, art in general, lenguages, social sciences, and others.

I am learning italian and mandarim without teacher, I would like to make friends, to help me in this job, friends from China, Italy and anothers places are always welcome. My native language is portuguese and i grew up in Brazil. I enjoy music, art in general, lenguages, social sciences, and others. Meet me!

I am learning italian and mandarim wihtout teacher, I would like to make friends, to help me in this job, friends from China, Italy and anothers places are always welcome. My native language is portuguese and i grew up in Brazil. I enjoy music, art in general, lenguages, social sciences, and others.

Introducing myself

''I am learning italian and mandarim alone, I would like to make friends, to help me in this job, friends from China, Italy and anothers places are always welcome. My native language is portuguese and i grew up in Brazil. I enjoy music, art in general, lenguages, social sciences, and others.''

More notebook entries written in Chinese (Mandarin)