Studying the English language in a English-speaking country is the best but not the only way .......

I am going to write an essay on topic "Studying the English language in a English-speaking country is the best but not the only way to learn the language".

Correct this entry. thanks in advance. :)

yes, I totally agree with this statement. If a person wanted to study english language, I personally suggest him/her that they study from english-speaking country. Because when they go their, the envirnoment will have great impact on them. Their they will make friends, meet with different types of peoples. So, they will learn very easily and without any hessitation.

I have remember one of my english teacher story. He was very good in english. I asked him, What is secret behind you?. He told m, that When i was in Uk, for studies. I have forcefully requested my friends that if you see that i am speaking or writing wrongly in anyway, Stop me at the spot and correct me. So, his friends have help him alot.

One other thing, Teachers. yes definitely they also have their impact. Mostly teachers are more helpful. Because teacher is person that remains up-to-dated. This give plus point if they are native one.

On the other hand, I do not think that a person can only learn english only in english-speaking country. There is need, "need of Envirnoment".For example, If you make strict rule that nobody wil speak other language, In english calss. As One of my teacher did. We had notice great change. Many students have recover from hesitation of speaking. And many are now good speaker. This is not way, there are many online resources from where you can find native persons, that are working on volunteer basis. you can also learn from movies, news etc. and these are effective ways.

In short, the main thing is "Envirnoment" and your "will to learn". If you have these you can learn everywhere.

Thanks

Any suggestion for improvement will be appreciated. :)

Studying the English language in a English-speaking country is the best but not the only way.......

I am going to write an essay on topic about "Studying the English language in a English-speaking country is the best but not the only way to learn the language".

Please correct this my entry. Thanks in advance. :)

yes, I totally agree with this statement. If a person wanted to study English language, I personally suggest him/her that they studying it in  from an English speaking country is ideal. This is because when they go their, they will be forced in this envirnoment will have great impact on them to use the language all the time. Therefore, they will improve quickly. Their they will make friends, meet with different types of peoples. So, they will learn very easily and without any hessitation. [The reason you gave is weak.]

I have remembered the story of one of my English teacher story. He was very good in english. I asked him for his secret in having such a good command of the language. , What is secret behind you?. He told me, that he learnt his English while studying in the UK. When i was in Uk, for studies. I have forcefully requested my friends that if you see that i am speaking or writing wrongly in anyway, Stop me at the spot and correct me. So, his friends have help him alot. He had insisted to his friends that they should stop on the spot if he used the language wrongly.

One other Another thing, Teachers. yes definitely they also have their impact. Mostly teachers are more helpful. Because teacher is person that remains up-to-dated. This give plus point if they are native one. having a good teacher is extremely important.  If he is not a native speaker, he must keep up with the current lingo and usage. [This goes the same for native speakers as well.  However, if you had learnt the proper language, you won't have to worry too much about it.]

On the other hand However, I do not think believe that a person can only learning English is the only in way to learn the language well in an English-speaking country. There is need, "need of Envirnoment".Any place can be turned into an English only environment.  For example, If you make strict rule that nobody wil speak other language, In english calss. As One one of my English teacher did just that. Soon we had noticed there was a great change. Many students have recover overcame their shyness and from hesitation began to use the language without hesitation of speaking. And Many are now good speakers. Not only this, This is not way, there are many online resources from where you can find native speakers who will help you.  Then there are persons, that are working on volunteer basis. you can also learn from movies or news broadcast which are also very etc. and these are effective ways.

In short, the main thing is "environoment" and your "will to learn" are all what it matters. If you have these, you can learn the language anywhere. everywhere.

Thanks

Any suggestion for improvement will be is appreciated. :)

Good advice.

Thanks

Good advice.

The last sentence:  If you have these, you can learn English anytime, anywhere. 

I am going to write an essay on the topic of "Study English in an English-speaking country is the best, but not the only way". 

Yes, I totally agree with this statement. If any one wants to study English, my personal prior suggestion is to study in an English-speaking country. Once they go there, the environment will have great impact on them. They will make friends and meet with different types of peoples there. Without any hesitation, they will learn English very easily than any other places. 

First, I have remembered one of my English teacher’s stories. He was very good at English. When I asked him, “What is the secret behind your success?”  He told me that “When I was in U.K. for studies, I forcefully requested my friends that if they found any wrong in my speaking or writing, in anyway, stop me at once and correct me. By this way, his friends had helped him a lot. 

Another thing I would like to mention is teachers. There is no doubt that they also have their positive impacts. In most cases, teachers are helpful. Because the teacher is the person that remains up-to-date. (I can not understand exactly what you mean in this sentience). There will be some plus points if they are native one. 

On the other hand, I do not think that a person can learn English only in English-speaking countries. Still, it is needed --"need of environment". For example, if you make strict rules that nobody will speak other languages in the English class, as one of my teachers did. We have noticed the great changes. Many students have recovered from hesitation of speaking. And many of them are now good speakers. This is not the only way. There are still many online resources which you can find native speakers teaching on volunteer basis. You can also learn from movies, news etc. These are all effective ways. 

In short, the most important thing is "Environment", especially your “willing to learn”". If you have these, you can learn English anytime, everywhere. 

Thanks