Today's Test

Today I took part in a test which is IT system architecture designer certification test conducted by the examination institute. I've been preparing for the test for more than six weeks. I got up quite early and went to the examination venue by taxi. I felt so lucky that I hadn't driven my car there because there is no place for parking cars. Otherwise I would worry about whether my car would be ticketed.

Many friends asked me about the feeling after the test. I feel not so good. In comparison with those previous test papers, the style is changed this time. I think this is a test on Literature, Mathematics, English and Computer Science knowledge. It's the first time for me to feel so frustrated on a CS related test.

Well, that's OK. It's just a test. I should prepare more for next year's test. I will be succeeded.

Today's Test

Today I took part in a test which is an IT system architecture designer certification test conducted by the examination institute. I've been preparing for the test for more than six weeks. I got up quite early and went to the examination venue by taxi. I felt so lucky that I hadn't driven my car there because there is was no place for parking cars. Otherwise I would have worried about whether my car would be ticketed.

Many friends asked me about how I felt the feeling after the test. I feel not so good. In comparison with the those previous test papers, the style was different is changed this time. I think this was is a test on Literature, Mathematics, English and Computer Science knowledge. It's the first time for me to feel I have felt so frustrated on a CS related test.

-------------

Your English is great.  Those verb tenses are tricky, and those were the only persistent problem in your story.

Today's Test

Today I took part in a test which is (1)sat the exam 'IT system architecture designer certification' test conducted by the examination institute. I've been preparing for the test for more than six weeks. I got up quite early and went to the examination venue by taxi. I felt so lucky that I hadn't driven my car there because there is were no place for parking places cars. Otherwise I would have worried worry about whether my car would (2)get a parking fine be ticketed.

Many friends asked me afterwards how I felt about the feeling after the test. I felt it didn't go very well feel not so good. In comparison with those previous test papers, the style is has changed this time. I think this is a test on (3) Literature, Mathematics, English and not only on Computer Science knowledge, but also on Literature, Mathematics and English . It's the first time for me to feel so frustrated on a CS related test.

Well, that's OK. It's just a test. I should prepare more for next year's test. I will be more successful then succeeded.

1. as an alternative suggestion - your 'took part in a test'  is not wrong

2. 'ticketed likewise' is not exactly wrong but i suggest an alternative

3. reorder the statement I think to stress it should be Computer Science but was also ...

Your English is really good - mainly just some problems with verb tense  老鬼

Today I took part in a test which is IT certification test for System Architecture Design er , conducted by the examination institute. I've been preparing for the test for more than six weeks. I got up quite early and went to the examination venue by taxi. I felt so lucky that I hadn't driven my car there because there was ("hadn't driven'' is past tense, so this must be past tense as well) no place for parking cars. Otherwise I would worry about whether my car would be ticketed. (Or: Otherwise I would worry that might car might be ticketed)

Many friends asked me about how I felt about feeling after the test. I don't feel not so good (Or: I don't have a good feeling). In comparison with the previous test papers, the style had been changed this time. I think this is a test on Literature, Mathematics, English and Computer Science knowledge. It's the first time for me I have felt so frustrated on a CS related test.

Well, that's OK. It's just a test. I should prepare better for next year's test. I will be succeed ed.

---

Very well written! You did a great job. Mainly, you only made a few mistakes in verb tenses, and other minor subjects. But it's perfectly understandable what you're saying! Keep it up!