First notebook entry: Introducing myself

I am a Chinese muslim girl and I stated to believe in islam last year . For this reason I' d like to learn Arabic.Now I am studying at Tianjin Agriculture University in China.I majaring international business.Though my English is not so good as yours ,I love learning all kinds of languages ,really really love it !Maybe in the future ,when I become a mother I can teach my kids many many languages .I like reading ,traveling and making friends from all over the world . To be hnonest,I have a dream that one day I could have a chance to go abroad to work with some muslim friends,if God let it be ..So ,I hope you guys will become my friends and give me a help . Thank you !

Congratulations and welcome. you can always add me. i'm interested in learning Chinese as well. my arabic not that good. a good place to learn arabic is from arabicpod. > http://www.arabicpod.net/learnarabic  good luck! 

I am a Chinese muslim girl and I started to believe in islam last year . For this reason I' d like to learn Arabic.Presently, I am studying at Tianjin Agriculture University in China.I'm majoring in  international business.Though my English is not so good as yours ,I love to learn all kinds of languages ,i trully love it ! Perharps  in the future ,when I become a mother, I can teach my kids many many languages .I like reading ,traveling and making friends from all over the world . To be hnonest,I have a dream that one day I could have a chance to go abroad to work with some muslim friends,if God let it be permits ..So ,I hope you guys will become my friends and give me a helping hands . Thank you !

I am a Chinese muslim girl and I stated to believe in islam last year . For this reason I' d like to learn Arabic.Now I am studying at Tianjin  University in China.I majaring international business.Though my English is not so good as yours ,I love learning all kinds of languages ,really really love it !Maybe in the future ,when I become a mother I can teach my kids many many languages .I like reading ,traveling and making friends from all over the world . To be hnonest,I have a dream that one day I could have a chance to go abroad to work with some muslim friends,if God let it be ..So ,I hope you guys will become my friends and give me a help . Thank you !

Salamou Alayekoum sister you are welcome

I am a Chinese Muslim girl, I started to believe in I embraced Islam (I converted to Islam) last year. For this reason, I’d like to learn Arabic. Now I am studying at Tianjin Agriculture University in China. I am majoring in international business. Though my English is not so (as) good as yours, I love learning (I want to learn) all kinds of languages, I really love (enjoy) thatMaybe in the future, when I become a mother I could teach my kids many languages. I like reading, traveling and making friends from all over the world. To be honest, I have a dream that one day I have the chance to go abroad to (and) work with some Muslim friends, if God let it be God willing (Allah willing, in sha'a Allah). So, I hope you guys will become my friends and give me a help (help me). Thank you!

More notebook entries written in Arabic