I'm confused.

I'm quite confused. Now on my profile I've fairly made it clear that I'm a native speaker of Arabic who's working on her English and who needs help from native speakers of ENGLISH. Yet I still get messages and follower requests from Arabic speakers. I just can't see the point of it really; if you're an Arabic speaker then how do you expect me to help you improve your Arabic if it's your mother tongue already? And how would you be able to help me with my English if, most likely, you'd be working on it, too? If you're looking for friendship then you're messaging the wrong person, I'm not here for hookups either so basically there's no point of following me or sending me a follower requests if Arabic is your native language. That being said, I'll have to block any Arabic speakers who keeps sending me messages asking for my Skype or whatever, sorry but this is just as annoying as spam messages.

I'm confused.

I'm quite confused. I've (now) made it fairly clear on my profile Now on my profile I've fairly made it clear (word order change ;) )that I'm a native speaker of Arabic who's working on her English and who needs help from native speakers of ENGLISH. Yet I still get messages and follower requests from Arabic speakers. I just can't don't see the point of it really; if you're an Arabic speaker then how do you expect me to help you improve your Arabic if it's your mother tongue already (or: if you're a native Arabic speaker then why add me as if I need to teach you your own language)? And how would you be able to help me with my English if, most likely, you'd be working on it, too? If you're looking for friendship then you're messaging (contacting) the wrong person. I'm not here for hookups either so basically there's no point of in following me or sending me a follower requests if Arabic is your native language. That being said, I'll have to block any Arabic speakers who keeps keep sending me messages asking for my Skype name or whatever. Sorry, but this is just as annoying as spam messages (or: just as annoying as spam).

Ha, yes.

I'm confused.

I'm quite confused. Now On my profile I've fairly made it clear that I'm a native speaker of Arabic who's working on (her) (optional) English and who needs help from native speakers of ENGLISH. Yet I still get messages and follower requests from Arabic speakers. I just can't see the point of it really; if you're an Arabic speaker then how do you expect me to help you improve your Arabic if it's your mother tongue already? And how would you be able to help me with my English if, most likely, you'd be (you are) working on it, too? If you're looking for friendship then you're messaging the wrong person, and I'm not here for hookups either so basically there's no point of following me or sending me a follower requests if Arabic is your native language. That being said, I'll have to block any Arabic speakers who keeps sending me messages asking for my Skype or whatever, sorry but this is just as annoying as spam messages.

Excellent! 

That being said=however