Sam19
I am learning German language. I am learning German language because I want to study in Germany. My native language is Urdu but I can speak English and I grew up in Pakistan. I enjoy to read history books, to play football and to play race games on the computer.

I am learning German language.

I am learning German language because I want to study in Germany. My native language is Urdu but I can speak English and I grew up in Pakistan. I enjoy reading history books, playing football and race games on the computer.

<em></em> 

<em>Ich lerne Deutsch, weil ich in Deutschland studieren wollen. Meine Muttersprache ist Urdu, aber ich kann Englisch sprechen, und ich wuchs in Pakistan. Ich genieße Geschichtsbücher oder andere Arten von Bücher lesen, und auch zu spielen Fußball, oder Rennenspiele auf dem Computer.</em>

Hello Dear! My names are Sarah ayman from Syria. How are you doing? I came across your profile today and became interested to know you more better. Please I will like you to contact me on my privet email address here ( [email protected] )so that I can give you my photo and tell you more about myself. Thanks.
If you want to learn German and practice your writing, please try to write in German. You will get helpful corrections from native speakers.