First notebook entry: Introducing myself

okay ,i don't know whats this ,but i wish i can find a nice partner who can teach me somali language ,of course i know chinese , my monther tongue , english , second language ,little japaness .
Im a colleage student , live hangzhou , 2 years later i will graduated from colleage .Before ,I have a boyfriend come from somaliland , pity ,now we already broke up , he doesn't believe love , he can't believe why i love him ,because he is black im not , so , its how the story end .but i want learn somali language , want know the special culture of there ,the most importand thing is that i want make friends around the world , hope oneday i can have a trip to somaliland for or 3 months . wish u can help me realise my dream ,thankyou

Okay, I don't know what this is, but I want to find a nice partner who can teach me the Somali language. Of course, I know Chinese, my monther tongue; English, my second language; and a little Japanese.
    I'm a college student. I live in Hangzhou. In two years i will have graduated from college.  Before, I had a boyfriend who came from Somaliland. It's a pity we have already broken up. He doesn't believe in love. He can't believe that I love him because he is black and  I'm not, so that's how the story ends. but i want to learn Somali. I want to know the special culture of the country. The most important thing is that I want to make friends from around the world. I hope that one day I can make a trip to Somaliland for 3 months. I hope you can help me realise my dream. Thank you. 

More notebook entries written in Somali