すごい時代だな

私が小さいときは家に電話すらなかった。 小学校3年生のときに家に電話がつき、とっても興奮した。その頃、叔父がイギリスに転勤になり、イギリスから電話があったときはとても不思議な気分だった。それからFaxが普及し、インターネットが普及し、そしてインターネットのスカイプを通じてテレビ電話で簡単に世界中の人と話ができるようになった。しかもタダ。 同じ一生を生きるのだから、いろんな人と話をし、いろんな文化に触れ、いつもワクワクしていたいな。 それが家に居ながらにして簡単にできる世の中になったんだから。

When I was a child, we didn't even have telephone at home. When I was 3rd grade of elementary school, we got a telephone at home. I was so excited about it. Around that time, My uncle was transferred to UK. When he called us, I felt the telephone so much wonder. And next, we had a Fax machine, a PC connected of internet, and now, we can talk with people all over the world thorugh Skype. And that is free! We can live only once so, I want to talk as many people in the world as possible in my life and enjoy to know various of cultures and want to make me excited every day. We are living in the time when we can do it.

すごい時代だな

When I was a child, we didn't even have telephone at home, but when I was in 3rd grade of elementary school, we got a telephone at home, and I was so excited about it. Around that time, my uncle was transferred to the UK. When he called us, I felt the telephone so much was such a wonder. And Next, not long afterwards, we had a Fax machine, and then a PC connected of internet, and now we can even talk with people all over the world through Skype. And what's more, SKYPE is free! We can live only once, so I want to talk to/with as many people in around the world as possible, in my life and enjoy to knowing about various of cultures and want to make me excited maintain my excitement and enthusiasm every day. We are living in the time when we can do it.

When I was a child, we didn't even have a telephone at home. When I was in 3rd grade of elementary school (not needed as 3rd grade shows its elementary section), we got a telephone at home. I was so excited about it. Around that time, My uncle was got transferred to UK. When he called us, I felt the telephone so much wonder. I was amazed while talking to my uncle on the telephone  And next we had a Fax machine then a PC connected of with internet, and now we can talk with people all over the world thorugh through Skype. And that is it's free! We can live only once so I want to talk to as many people in the world as possible in my life as many people I can all over the world and enjoy to know knowing various of cultures and want to make me excited every day  want to fill excitement  in my daily life. We are living in the time when we can do it.  We are living in such a time when we can do it ?(If you are asking a question) OR We can do it till we have the time. (As you are showing the importance of Life ) 

More notebook entries written in Japanese