Hello Everybody!

I'm learning Dutch because I wish to embrace my family's heritage. My Mother's side is Dutch and from Rijswijk, and I thought if I wanted to learn another language, why not Dutch! I visited Holland in January, mainly Amsterdam, Utrecht and Delft. I must say I really fell in love with Delft and hope to live there one day, it is such a beautiful, picture-perfect town.

I guess another motivation for me learning Dutch is I'd like to live there and maybe teach English with a TESOL certificate. I heard it isn't easy to teach English in Holland as it is hard to get into, as there is a low demand and most applicants speak Dutch already! So why not start now!

I love history and basically learning, I find it heaps of fun discovering new things and such.

My native language is English, and I grew/growing up in Australia. If you've got any questions or would like to converse, just shoot me a call!

Hello Everybody!

My native language is English, and I grew/growing up in Australia. If you've got any questions or would like to converse in English or some broken, broken Dutch, just shoot me a call!

More notebook entries written in Dutch