Education is a Single Most Important Factor in the Development of a Developing Country.

I read history of many countries and found the main fact behind under developed nations. Why they not developed well. There are many reasons behind them. However, one of the most important factor is lack of proper education. Education is a key role through which we can get success. Education can be any type but it must be constructive.
There are many example where education brought prosperity and happiness in the country. Most recent example is Egypt. A young unemployed educated men who brought a wide spread revolt against the dictatorship. Now, Egypt is free from dictatorship. Education helps to know our rights. We can fight against any illicit activities.
Educated workforce increases the productivity of our nation also help to increase country prosperity. such as: engineer, doctor etc.

We can take education in any field such as management, doctors engineer, social, technology etc. Every field has own importance. Doctors require for public good health. Engineers require for making and establishing new technologies and manger require for managing any organisation.
If good educated people are not available in country that country will never get success. They can explore resources in constructive ways.

Education is a the Single Most Important Factor in the Development of a Developing Country.

I read the history of many countries and found the main fact key reason whether behind under developed nations will evolve into an advance one or not. Why they not developed well. There are many reasons behind them. However, one of the most important factor is lack of proper education. Nothing matters more than the education for its populace.   is a key role through which we can get success. Education can be any type but it must be in such a way that its people can improve on their lives and expand their minds constructive. 

There are many examples where education had brought prosperity and happiness in to the country. The most recent example is Egypt. A young and unemployed educated man who brought a wide spread revolt against the dictatorship. Now, Egypt is free from it. [Is it?  This will remain to be seen.  All subsequent changes claim to be this since King Farouk was deposed.] dictatorship. Education helps one to know our realize his rights. Education is the weapon against iliteracy and ignorance.  We can fight against any illicit activities.

An educated workforce increases the productivity of our nationIt creates also help to increase country prosperity . such as: engineer, doctor etc.

We can take education in any field such as management, doctors engineer, social, technology etc. Every field has own importance. Doctors require for public good health. Engineers require for making and establishing new technologies and manger require for managing any organisation. All these are unnecessary because it is understood and adds no value to your essay.

If good educated people are not available in country that country will never get success. They can explore resources in constructive ways. Your conclusion is extremely weak and contradicts your title.  What you are saying, there are alternatives to education in whether a country becomes highly advanced or not.

Without a good education system in place, a country will never advance even though the land may be rich in resources.  It will forever be exploited by others and not