First notebook entry: Introducing myself

Sveiki!
I am improving my English because I am going to live in Riga and I want to make friends there. I can write a bit but hardly speak, I think my English is very rusty!
I am also going to study Latvian since 7th January! I am really excited about it! But it seems too difficult to learn...
My native languages are Spanish and Galician because I grew up in the North West of Spain.
I also can understand some Portuguese, because of it is similar to Galician language. I can read in that language, even understand if people speak slowly for me, but I can not talk in Portuguese.
I enjoy reading, swimming, hicking and horse riding,...but I like especially skiing! I think I will love the snow in Latvia!
See you soon!

Sveiki!

I need to improve my English because I am going to live in Riga and I want to make friends there. I can write a bit but hardly speak. I think my English is very rusty!

I also can understand some Portuguese, because it is similar to Galician language. I can read in that language, even understand if people speak slowly for me, but I can not talk in Portuguese.

See you soon!