An Untitled Thought

As far as I can concerned, living in multi culture society is kind of self enrichment that thaught you to deeply understood of where were you living at. Lucky Me!

Theres no coincidence collide, you naturally socialized with others with their difference and its going as long as the globe spin in its axis. Question appear, how could you realize which difference youve facing with? Is that the difference about belife? Culture? Mind set? Or something like self behavior? Its all according by your live experience. Next, what about finding the solution of each difference problem? My personal thought, theres no way but the adjusment of tolerance. Tolerance? a pronounceable word behind the tons of it means.

A simple implementation is giving your very special attention to those who tried express their oppinion. Listen carefully untill you see the clear picture and you can objectively respons. As you see on TV, watching people arguing. Did you felt so that confy get in the situation where the conversation is getting nowhere and go with those shit conclusion pesimistically? Thats begginig of a ‘war’. A war that caused by misleading of democracy, so everyday you can see people with their inner disatisfaction finally react.

About the difference of belief, likewise. Well, sometimes people become so sensitive to talkin’ about religion issue. Lets make it straight easy, if you were life to learn anything that expand your horizon or life perspective, so you will learn how to make a good explanation based on reality or something that relevant not tried to hurt anyone with your shit statement. Pluralism has beautyfully colored our country, why dont you just enjoy the gift?

Ahmad Fauzy

I really don't understand what you write on the most part.  I am only guessing.  Too bad I don't know Malay to help you in your intent.

An Untitled Thought

As far as I can am concerned, living in multi-cultural society is a kind of self enrichment that thaught youself to deeply understanood of where were you live living at. Lucky Me!

There is no coincidence to collide with., You naturallysocialized naturally with others along with their differences and its going as long as just like the globe world spinning in its axis. Then a question appears - how could can you realize which difference youve facing with reconcile the differences? Is that the difference about belife? Culture? Mind set? Or something like self behavior? All these differences...  Do they arise from your belief, culture, mindset or just your personality?  Its all according by your live experience. Next, what about finding the solution of each difference problem? My personal thought, theres no way but the adjusment of tolerance. Tolerance? a pronounceable word behind the tons of it means. Tolerance is the answer to lessen these differences.

A simple implementation way is giving to give your very special attention to those who tried trying to express their oppinion. Listen carefully untill you see the clear picture clearly and you can respond objectively responx. As You see people arguing on TV, watching people arguing. Did you felt so feel that unease when confy get in the situation where the conversation is getting nowhere and go with those shit conclusion pesimisticallyeaching the wrong conclusions? Thats begginig of a ‘war’. This is how the seeds of war is planted.  A war that caused by misleading of democracy, so everyday you can see people with their inner disatisfaction finally react. See how this war is caused by using democracy to mislead the people using their inner disatisfaction in life.

People become sensitive on talking about issues like religion.  Why not make things easier by expanding your horizon and broaden the outlook on life?   Be logical and base your belief on facts and mislead not others by your bias outlook on life.  Pluralism in a country can paint a beautiful picture.  So why not relax and lay back to enjoy its beauty.

Ahmad Fauzy