Cat
Some people are so ungrateful. Why does it still surprise me? I have a friend. He is learning Russian. I know his native language. It has enough common words with my native language. I know it's true. Once I told him that to calm him down. But now he is always using this fact when he wants to complain of the difficulty of learning Russian. He tells that our languages ​​have few common words. He knows maybe just 50 words. He can't know that! It hurts me.. I always help him even if I don't have to do it. I give simple examples, explain his errors. I really try to help him. So, why does he always spit in my soul? Sometimes people are so ungrateful..

Some people are so ungrateful. Why does it still surprise me?

I have a friend. He is learning Russian. I know his native language. It has enough words in common with my native language. I know it's true. Once I told him that to calm him down. But now he is always using this fact when he wants to complain about the difficulty of learning Russian. He says that our languages have few words in common. He knows maybe just 50 words. He can't know that! It hurts me.. I always help him even if I don't have to do it. I would give him easy* examples and explain his errors. I really try to help him. So, why does he always bug me*? Sometimes people are so ungrateful... Uh, well, that's the story of my life...Better luck in the future! :D

*Suggestions only!