First notebook entry: Introducing myself

I am learning english because I want to work oversea, make friends from over the world. My native language is Vietnam and I grew up in countryside.. I enjoy travelling and playing almost kind of sport : badminton, swimming, jogging....

I am learning English because I want to work overseas and make friends from all over the world. My native language is Vietnamese and I grew up in the countryside... I enjoy travelling and playing almost all kind of sports : badminton, swimming, jogging....

----------

Viet Nam = Việt Nam

Vietnamese language = tiếng Việt

Viet/Việt = can be use like Vietnamese.

-----------------------------------------

jogging is not a sport.

I am learning English because I want to work overseas, and make friends from all over the world. My native language is Vietnamese and I grew up in countryside.. I enjoy travelling and playing almost all kinds of sports : badminton, swimming, jogging....

I am learning english because I want to work overseas and make friends from over the world. My native language is Vietnamese and I grew up in countryside... I enjoy travelling and playing almost any kind of sports: badminton, swimming, jogging...

I am learning english because I want to work overseas, make friends from all over the world. My native language is Vietnam and I grew up in countryside.. I enjoy travelling and playing almost any kind of sport : badminton, swimming, jogging....