First notebook entry: Introducing myself

Hola,
Mi Nombre es Rina.
I am wanting to learn spanish as i love languages. i was recently in spain and would love to revisit and maybe move there for a while in the future sometime.
I have studied in the past however didn't keep it up so have forgotten most of it. i studied spanish at a school where it was more grammatically taught. i would like more conversational spanish.
My native language is english and i have grown up in Melbourne Australia. I have traveled alot in my life as traveling is something i love. I also enjoy Pilates, walking, reading, drinking good cafe and good wine with good company and lots of laughs. I work in the aviation industry so meet people from all walks of life. I look forward to meetimg and chatting hopefully in espanol.
Muchos Gracias :)

Hola,
    Mi Nombre es Rina.
    Muchos  Muchas Gracias :)

Hi :)
    How are you?
    My name is Ivan and I'm from Colombia, I saw you are learning Spanish, I can help you with your Spanish. I am learning English and I need to improve my English, could you help me?
    If you want I can help you with your Spanish, I'm a native speaker, so if you wish to improve your Spanish I would be glad of helping you, you can add me on skype, my skype is: ivanbatistao

Hola,
    Mi Nombre es Rina.
    Muchos Gracias :)

Muchas

More notebook entries written in Spanish