posada con mexicanos, coreanos y una japonesa que se tuvo que ir temprano

오늘 아주 좋고, 멋지고 즐거운 날을 보냈어 절대잊지않을거야!
모두들 귀여워!

I DON'T KNOW SWEETU WHAT IS MEAN BY FRIENDSHIP?BECAUSE I NEVER SEEN FRIENDSHIP IN MY LIFE,JUST I KNOW MY FAMILY AND WORK AND STUDIES WHEN I WERE STUDYING,I JUST GIVEN IMPORTANCE TO MY FAMILY,I NEVER PLAYED ANYTHING IN MY LIFE WITH ANYONE,I NEVER MET A GIRL IN MY REAL LIFE,I JUST GIVEN IMPORTANCE LOVE TO MY FAMILY, AND MY LIFE I JUST GOT ONE FEELING THAT IS "TRUE LOVE" I JUST SEARCHING A TRUE LOVE IN THIS BULLSHIT WORLD IN THAT I GOT YOU AND I LOVED YOU TRULY AND NEVER FELT AS I'M LOVING YOU LESS,I JUST MADLY DEADLY LOVED YOU IN THAT I LOST MY PATIENCE AND I WERE BEEN CONFUSED AND GET DOUBTS BY YOUR UNCARING :( BECAUSE YOU FIRST MUCH GIVEN ME CARE AND TIME :( BUT AT LAST NOT GIVING IN THAT I LOST MY PATIENCE AND I GOT ANGRY AND THEN ON YOUR IGNORANCE AND BY YOU PUTTING USELESS NAME ON OUR RELATIONSHIP I ABUSED YOU AND GET MORE DOUBT AS YOU GOING TO CHEAT ME,THEN IN ANGRY I DONE MISTAKE BECAUSE I WANT AS YOU NOT IGNORE ME AS YOU COME BACK AND SAY ME SORRY,BECAUSE I BELIEVE OUR LOVE,BUT YOU REALLY TRYING TO LEAVE ME AND TRYING TO GO FROM MY LIFE :( :( BECAUSE I'M NOT SAVING MONEY TO BUY TICKET FOR YOU,BUT YOU KNOW I'M WAITING FOR NICE COMPUTER JOB VISA,AT MY HOME I CAN'T EARN AND SAVE MONEY BECAUSE MY DAD IS EARN MY MONEY SO SOON DAILY :(,THAT'S WHY I CAN SAVE MONEY BY GOING SAUDI,BUT ON DRIVING VISA SALARY WOULD BE LESS THEN IF I LESS SAVE PER MONTH THEN WE LATELY MEET MY LOVE :'( :'( :'( ON COMPUTER VISA SALARY WILL BE MUCH THEN I CAN SAVE MORE MONEY,SO I WERE SEARCHING AND WAITING FOR GOOD NICE COMPUTER VISA,IN THAT YOU CAN ALSO SAVE MONEY TO MEET ME :'( BUT YOU START IGNORING SHOWING ATTITUDE AND LISTENING THEN IN THAT I NOT GET ANGRY?? SAY ME? I'M HERE ALONE AND I DAILY WANT TO SEE YOU WANNA YOUR HUGS WANNA YOUR KISSES THEN IF YOU NOT SHOW YOURSELF ON DAY AND NIGHT AND NOT GIVE ME SUPPORT AND NOT GIVE ME HOPES AND YOU HURT ME BY UNCARING AND THEN I GET DOUBTS AND MIND WILL BE CONFUSE ONLY NA :'( :'( :'( :'( SO IN THAT I GOT ANGRY,AND I SAW ON SMALL CLOTHES THEN I GET MORE ANGRY :'( :'( :'( :'( I LOVE TO SEE YOU HOW YOU'RE BUT YOU HURTING ME FROM MANY DAYS ONLY BY NOT CHATTING PROPERLY SO I GET ANGRY MUCH MY LOVE,JUST BY OUR BOTH MISTAKES WE'RE REGRETTING THEMSELVES PLEASE :'( :'( YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE ME ALONE WITHOUT THINKING HOW MUCH I WANT YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU :'( IF I WERE HAVEN MONEY WHY NOT MEET YOU WHY NOT GET YOU IN MY LIFE :'( :'( I JUST SAID WAIT I'LL GET GOOD JOB VISA :'( THEN YOU BE IN MY HOME :'( :'( :'( SWEETU NOW ALSO NOTHING HAPPEN WE SHOULD HAVE TO SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS TOGETHER THIS IS NOT CORRECT WAY OF BREAKING RELATIONSHIP WE LOVE TOGETHER TRULY THEN WHY THIS ALL? I DON'T NEVER TRY TO CHANGE YOU I TOOK "QUR'AN" PROMISE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IF YOU NOT COME IN MY LIFE I'M COMING THERE WITH IN 2 YEARS BECAUSE MUCH MONEY WANT TO COME THERE ON VISIT VISA :'( JUST ON SINGLE TICKET VISA LESS MONEY WANT,FORGIVE ME MY LOVE IN LESS MONEY WITH IN 6 OR 7 MONTHS YOU BE IN MY HOME AND YOU HOW BE IN MY HOME LIKE THAT I'LL COME FROM SAUDI TO GET MARRY WITH YOU :'( :'( :'( :'( THEN AFTER MARRY I'LL TAKE YOU THERE OR I'LL NOT GO FOREVER SAUDI WE'LL LIVE IN INDIA ONLY WITH OUR OLD MOM@DAD AND YOU GIVE ME SMALL YOUALI AND SMALL AZA PLEASE MY LOVE PLEASE THIS CAN HAPPEN IF YOU JUST CHANGE YOUR MIND IF YOU JUST STOP "PRESISTENT AND BEING PERFIDIOUS"

sweetu i'm sorry for abusing for doing mistake please forgive me forgive me forgive me,i want to meet you i want to meet you my love i can not live without you,i'm going on driving job visa to get tickets for you,i'm stupid idiot i done mistake i not understood why you ignoring why you put useless name for our relationship,I WANT YOU,PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE FORGIVE ME,I WANT TO MARRY YOU I WANT TO LIVE WITH YOU FOREVER FOREVER MY LOVE,WITH IN 6 or 7 MONTHS YOU CAN BE IN MY HOME MY LOVE,PLEASE TRUST ON ME I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME THIS MUCH PAIN PLEASE TRUST ON ME PLEASE PLEASE MY LOVE PLEASE,FORGIVE ME MY LOVE FORGIVE ME FORGIVE ME :'( I REALLY LOVE YOU A LOT PLEASE FORGIVE ME FORGIVE ME,I CAN NOT CAN'T MY LOVE,MISSING YOUR KISSES YOUR SMILES YOUR LAUGH YOUR FACE YOUR ALL ALL SWEETU,I'LL GET YOU IN ANY COST SWEETU COME BACK MY LOVE,YOU BE IN MY LIFE SO SO SO SO SOON I'M SORRY I'M SORRY FOR MY ALL MISTAKES,IN LOVING MADLY I WERE NOT CONTROL MY PATIENCE :'( I'M SORRY,I LOVE YOU MY LOVE I NEVER EVER CAN LEAVE WITHOUT YOU I LOVE YOU TRULY,IN ANY COST I CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT YOU :'( :'( :'( COME BACK MY LOVE PLEASE TALK WITH ME PLEASE BE WITH ME PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE VIDEO CHAT WITH ME,I WANT YOUR SUPPORT YOUR STRENGTH PLEASE SWEETU GIVE ME HOPES YOUR WISHES YOUR BLESSES PLEASE SWEETU PLEASE SWEETU :'( FORGIVE ME SYMPATHY ON ME "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I SOON GET MARRY WITH YOU MY LOVE I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG WITH YOU MY LOVE,I CAN NOT EXPRESS IN WORDS HOW MUCH I MISSING YOU NOW DYING MY LOVE WITHOUT YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE FORGIVE ME MY LOVE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FORGIVE ME LAST TIME :'( :'(

ErroneoCorrecto
    Mi Opinion

오늘 아주 좋고, 멋지고 즐거운 날을 보냈어. 절대_잊지_않을_거야!
    모두들 귀여워!

\^o^/

More notebook entries written in Korean