A Youtube Video about two mistakes New English and Hindi speakers often make

Aaj main do shabd jo naya angrezi aur Hindi bolne walon kabhi kabhi kahene ke
lie bhool jaate hai.

English speakers who learn Hindi often have difficulty with
the placing of the verb at the end of the sentence.
Angrezi bolnewaale log ke lie jo hindi sikhta zyaadatar kriya wokya ke ant ko rakhne ke lie mushkil hai.
Sometimes I'll say to a rickshaw wallah, "Mere khule paise nahi," leaving off the verb at the end which leaves the meaning less certain.

Kabhi Kabhi Main rickahsaw walla se kahete hai, "mere khule paise nahi," kriya chodkar.

I'm meaning to say, "I don't have any change," but what comes out is,
"I not any change."

The meaning is generally understood, but I certainly don't sound fluent.
[I don't have a clue}

Dusera haath par Hindi bolnewaale log jo Engrezi sikhta kabhi kabhi
articles bhool jaate hai - jaise "the" and "a."

Lekin Engrezi men agar aapko fluency chahiye, to "the" and "a"
aap bilkul istemal karen.

Kahe ke bajay, "I am going to US" ya "I will play game"
bolo, "I am going to THE US" ya "I will play THE game."

If you are familiar with these kinds of errors or would have anything to add or correct to what has been said above, please leave a comment or a video response.

Agar aapko pata hai iske tahra ke galti ya kuch aur aap is batchit me jodna chaahta hai, comment kijie ya video response bhej dijiye.

Next time we're going to take a look at the letter T and a few common mistakes new speakers of both Hindi and English have with this letter.

Agla karyakram hum vyanjanon ta, tha, Ta, Tha dekhenge aur un ke sath kuch galati batchit karenge

Just as a teaser, in the Hindi version of that sentence I said: Next time we're going to take a look at the letters, t, th, T, TH, so you can already see there's an inherent problem for both kinds of speakers because while English speakers have only one recognized t, Hindi speakers have at least four.

Special thanks to the phenomenal website italki, which has some great features for language learning, and where I received help in correcting some of the inaccuracies in the translation of this video.

Bahut Dhaniywaad italki.com ke liye jiska bahut achhe bashae siknhe ke lie, aur jis jagah mujhe anuwad karne ki madad mila.

And extra special thanks to italki users [insert name here] for assisting with this translation.

Aur Khas dhanyiwaad italki wale --- ko is anuwad karne ki madad?

Until next time, I dare you to take the plunge and keep improving in a new language.

Aaj main do shabd jo naye angrezi aur Hindi bolne wale kabhi kabhi kahena ke
    lie bhool jaate hain.

Angrezi bolnewaale logon ke lie jo hindi sikhte hain zyaadatar kriya ko wakya ke ant ko mein rakhna ke lie mushkil hota hai.

Kabhi Kabhi Main rickahsaw walla se kaheta (keh deta) hai hoon (main always takes up hoon as ending and never 'hai'), "mere khule paise nahi," kriya chhodkar.

"I not any change."

[I don't have a clue}

Dusera haath par wahin doosari or Hindi bolnewaale log jo Engrezi sikhte hain kabhi kabhi
    articles bhool jaate hain - jaise "the" and "a."

aap bilkul istemal karen.

yah Kahne ke bajay, "I am going to US" ya "I will play game"

Agar aapko pata hai iske is tarah kii galtiyaan ya kuch aur aap is batchit me jodna chaahte hain, comment kijie ya video response bhej dijiye.

Agla karyakram hum vyanjanon ta, tha, Ta, Tha ko dekhenge aur un ke baare mein kuch galatiyon par batchit karenge

Bahut Dhaniywaad italki.com ke liye jiska bahut achhe jiske paas bashae siknhe ke lie bahut achchhe features hain, aur jis jagah mujhe anuwad karne (ki) mein madad mili.

Aur Khas dhanyiwaad italki wale --- ko jisne anuwad karne ki madad kii?

hey ford.. are you online?.

More notebook entries written in Hindi