American Psycho

I've watched "American Psycho" last evening. The movie is terrific, it's main hero is a kind of surrealistic villain and the movie shows a progression of his psychosis. But that is not all the plot is about. It has a great, unpredictable final. I like this film, it has all of what any great movie should have: good acting and strong intriguing plot. After I've watched that film I found out that it could be directed by David Cronenberg, the one of my favorite directors. But for some reasons Cronenberg declined. Now I just wonder how it would be if "American Psycho" was directed by Cronenberg. I now also, that Cronenber was willing to be a director for "Total Recall" but it wasn't happen.

American Psycho

I've watched "American Psycho" last evening. The movie is terrific, it's main hero is a kind of surrealistic villain and the movie shows the progression of his psychosis. But that is not all the plot is about. It has a great, unpredictable ending. I like this film, it has all of what any great movie should have: good acting and strong, intriguing plot. After I've watched that film I found out that it could be directed by  one of my favorite directors, David Cronenberg, had a shot at directing it. But for some reasons Cronenberg declined. Now I just wonder how it would have turned out if "American Psycho" had been directed by Cronenberg. I now also found out that Cronenberg was willing to direct "Total Recall" but it didn't happen.

American Psycho

I've watched "American Psycho" last evening. The movie is terrific. Its main hero is a kind of surrealistic villain and the movie shows a progression of his psychosis. But that is not all the plot is about. It has a great, unpredictable finale. I like this film because it has all of what any great movie should have: good acting and a strong intriguing plot. After I've watched that film, I found out that it could have been be directed by David Cronenberg, the one of my favorite directors. But for some reason, Cronenberg declined. Now I just wonder how it would be if "American Psycho" was directed by Cronenberg. I know also that Cronenber was willing to be a director for "Total Recall" but it wasn't happen.

[Very good, just minor errors.  'It's' is a contraction for 'it is', 'its' is the possessive of 'it', which is what you wanted in this case.]