Meet the year of the Snake right: Tips astrologer

New Year is the beginning of a new cycle of life.

Year of the Snake is a very wise year. However, we must not forget that the character has not only wise, but also tricky.
In this year it is advisable to act straight, not izvorachivayas.
We need more to give.

Man creates his own destiny itself.

It is very important to carry out the old year before to meet a new one to two years are met in your home.
At least 10 minutes to open the door, and with gratitude to say goodbye to the Dragon, and only then welcome snake.

Celebrate year of the Snake better in shiny black dress. The table should be abundant, and it must be present milk.

The coming year is beneficial for new businesses and projects, marriages, births and other beginnings.
It is important to not be afraid.

I wait New year!

Greet the Year of the Snake in the Right Manner: Tips from an Astrologer

The New Year is the beginning of a new cycle of life.

The Year of the Snake is a year full of wisdom.  However, we must not forget that the character of the snake is not only wise, but also tricky. [Good alternative: ... also sly.]

In this year, it is advisable to act straightforwardly, not evasively.
    We need more to give more. 

Man creates his own destiny himself.

It is very important to see out the old year before greeting the new one, or else two years will meet in your home.  At least 10 minutes before the New Year, open the door, and with gratitude to say goodbye to the Dragon; and only then welcome the Snake.

It is better to celebrate the Year of the Snake better in shiny black clothes. The table should be abundant, and it must be offer milk.

The coming year will be beneficial for new businesses and projects, marriages, births, and other beginnings.

It is important to not be afraid.

I am waiting for the New Year!