The New English Teacher

The New English Teacher
David was an English teacher who just had graduated from the University. Although he was very good at English and especially in grammar, he was not humor. So his students felt his English class was very boring.
In his English class, some students looked around, some students whispered. Some students rested on their head on the table sleeping.

David felt he is very serious in the performance of teaching, however his students learnt nothing, even the simplest pronunsiation. He was so worried and annoyed, but there was nothing to do but stared at these students with anger.

The New English Teacher

David was is [it is better to use present tense here because if you used past tense, it means that he is no longer a teacher or teaching English anymore.  It can also mean that he is no longer living etc.]an English teacher who just had [correct use of past tense since the act is of the past] graduated from the University.

Although he was is [same reason as above] very good at English it, [understood because of your first paragraph] and especially in grammar., However, he was not lacks humor [or you can also say, "he is dour/drab/humourless"] So his students felt feels his English class was is very dull and boring.

In his English class, some students wandered their eyes aimlessly looked around; some students whispered in conspirational tones [just to make your writing more interesting] and even some students rested on put their heads on the table desk to sleeping.

David felt that what he is doing he is very serious.   in the performance of teaching, However his students learnt nothing - they cannot pronounce even the simplest word properly.  , even the simplest pronunciation. He was so very worried and annoyed. but There was nothing he can to do but to stared at these his students with in anger.